𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

❛❛ it really is nothing ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol sat uncomfortably in the dinning table. nobody had told her that the general was actually going to join them for dinner.

the long table had been silent for a couple of minutes now, the three manor occupants looking back and forth between the girl and the general.

seonghwa was seated at the head of the rectangular table- directly opposite from her. the boys were seated on the sides, eating their own meals.

the raven haired didnt seem faze to the atmosphere, continuously eating the roasted pork and potatoes the cook has prepared.

jiyeol fidgets with her hands below, trying to hide her bruise knuckles from everyone. jongho turns to her, big doe eyes staring at her expectantly "do you not like the food prepared? i could make something else-"

she waves her hands in front of her, slightly panicking "the food looks delicious" she reassures him by bringing her hands out to hold onto her utensils, quietly slicing some pork and popping it onto her mouth.

she smiles as the meat easily melted, the taste giving an explosion of flavors in her tongue "this is amazing!"

jongho released the breath he was holding, smiling brightly "thank you!"

san and yeosang smiled at their youngest. the blonde tries to make small talk, trying his best to make the newcomer feel welcomed.

the four continues to immerse themselves into different conversations, ignoring the general who was slowly getting irritated.

seonghwa slams his utensils onto the table, silencing everyone as every pair of eyes turns to him "can we please eat in silence?"

the table turns quiet once again, only the occasional clanging of their utensils hitting the plate could be heard.

jiyeol continues to eat, a slight frown decorating her features.

san eyes her, spotting the bruises that littered her knuckles. he pats his mouth clean with a napkin before clearing his throat.

"what happened to your knuckles?"

jiyeol's eyes shot open, her hands instantly holding onto eachother. the rest of the table looks at her- even seonghwa who took a short glance.

she presents them a sheepish smile, scratching the back of her head "oh, these? i was being a klutz and accidentally scrapped it"

san raises a brow, crossing his arms together "jiyeol, now that you'll be part of this household i expect you to not hide anything from us"

she awkwardly laughs "it really is nothing"

the blonde's eyes pierced at her, slightly scary the girl for a bit "jiyeol"