𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

❛❛ one more time ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"arent we going to wait for seonghwa?"

jiyeol sits on her designated chair, eyes scanning all over the dinning table before landing them on the vacant spot in front of her.

jongho places the last plate filled with seared fish, sitting beside her after.

"i don't think he'll be able to join us for dinner today" san answers "he's going home rather late tonight because of, you know... work"

she nods rather sadly, the trio noticing it.

"its not like you're arent going to see eachother tomorrow, jiyeol" the brunette points his fork towards her "i swear you two are- jeez" he shivers "young love"

the starlight haired shoots him a glare, yeosang shrugging as he laughs.

"ignore him, he's just jealous" jongho says as he pushes a dish towards her.

"me? jealous? coming the biggest flirt around tiany... well, along with wooyoung" the brunette retorts.

"he's not flirting anymore" san calmly brings some fish up to his mouth "i heard that he's trying to pursue that girl from cafe 201"

"soojin?" jongho turns to him as the blonde nods "well that's news"

"i feel bad for the girl" yeosang shakes his head "she has to deal with wooyoung now, must be tough knowing how annoying he is"

jiyeol chuckles "he did catch the bouquet on my wedding..."

"yeah, he almost killed me just to catch it" the blonde deadpans.

"soojin is a pretty girl, if he wasnt going to take her... then i might just do it" the youngest says, shrugging.

"when will you stop choi jongho" san eyes his brother, yeosang judging the youngest as well.

jiyeol laughs at the trio, reaching over to jongho to shuffle his hair "let's start eating"

༺❀༻

the girl feels her bed dip on the side, making her stir in her slumber.

she sleepily glances behind her, smelling the familiar minty lavender scent.

"seonghwa?"

the raven haired snakes an arm around her, pulling her to a hug as he buries his face in the crook of her neck.

he hums, sending a slight vibration through her body enough to jolt the girl awake.

"i just got home... sorry for missing dinner" he pulls her closer.