𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

❛❛ have you had a girlfriend before? ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol was left alone inside the manor, having the general leave a couple of minutes ago.

she was able to find the cabinet that hid all of the cleaning supplies, neatly tucked behind a door just near the general's room.

weird place to hide cleaning supplies.

she shrugs at the random thought before grabbing a couple of tools.

with her long brown hair now tied to a ponytail, she starts cleaning the manor.

she was able to tidy up and somehow clean a bit, rearranging things that she thought looked misplaced or unorganized, being a little meticulous as she wipes down the table tops and dusts off the shelvings.

almost everything was already spotless, leaving her with little to none to clean.

jiyeol returns the tools she had taken back to the cabinet she found them in. she soon takes the journey towards her room, grabbing the book she was reading and proceeds to walk outside and into the garden.

the early morning sun greets her happily, the rays shining through the cluster on puffy clouds that accompanied the bright blue sky.

she sits on the wooden swing as she scoots further back until she touched the backrest, crossing her legs together and taking a pillow.

jiyeol opens up the book with a smile, ready to start reading until her eyes landed on the small blue flower tucked in between the pages she left off.

the girl never needed bookmarks since she could probably just remember the page, but how did this little flower get in there.

she takes the forget-me-not and pinches it gently between her fingers.

the girl presses it back to her book and continues reading, hoping that the small flower would dry up well.

her morning was spent outside, easily finishing the whole book. she closed it shut just as she hears the galloping of horses from the front.

a smile creeps its way to her lips as she runs back inside, dropping the book quickly inside her room.

jiyeol strides quickly down the stairs, hearing faint voices by the foyer "you're back" she greets them. the boys turned to her voice and waves happily.

"how was your night? seonghwa didnt do anything bad, right?" yeosang utter as he plays with her ponytail.

"im placing all my money that he didnt hurt you but he did threat you, am i right?" san dictates, crossing his arms.

jiyeol's eyes grew wide at the assumption, but shakes her head slowly even though whatever the blonde said was correct.

"what did the two of you do last night?" jongho slings an arm over her shoulders and playfully moves his brows up and down, trying to apply something that the two other boys shot him with a look.