☾ 𝒋𝒊𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒍'𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

to my one and only,
❀ 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒘𝒂

               i hope you'll be able to read this some time after you've come back from your expedition.

im writing this very randomly so i dont really know what to say to you... and i've also splattered a bit of ink on the paper because this has been my 5th? attempt to write you a letter. im sorry for the messy paper, i know you hate it when things arent super clean nor perfect.

i have not much to say to you except a couple of thank yous which i believe you already know about— im grateful for you, you and your whole existence.

you were a big ass, you know that? be happy that i could actually tolerate you.

you're beautiful. i know, very random. but you are! you are an amazing being and i couldnt help wonder everyday what i did to deserve such a person like you.

you made me feel things i've never felt before and i know that you will always be my first and last.. in this life and in the next.

you really surprise me often and i hope you continue on surprising me and a lot more people!

i heard that a person only falls in love 3 times in their whole lifetime and... you we're my first.

i couldnt be only more luckier to fall in love with a person like you, park seonghwa.

i know that in this life i would never look for anyone else because you're all i need. you're perfect and i dont know why aurora had given me such 3 big blessings in my life.

my ability.

a family.

and you.

im supposed to leave all the cheesiness to you, but i feel like you're infecting me.

since i could never really tell you how much you mean to me and how much i love you... i hope that writing it down and pouring my all for you is enough.

i cant wait for the day we decide to start a family... i really want to have a baby girl! silly me already thought of a name. i thought hwayeol could be cute since its our names combined... she'll be our precious little blossom.

im getting ahead of myself and im probably already talking gibberish...

but basically, i just really want to tell you that i love you and i miss you so much.

i cant wait to see you.

you better have kept your promise! if you have even a scratch on you, you're getting yourself a mouthful from me.

i cant bear to see you hurting hwa.

i know you said that you'll protect me, keep me safe... but we're married, im you're wife and you're my husband... we'll protect eachother.

if i could only take all your pain away... i would— all of it, because you deserve to live a life only filled with happiness.

continue to love and be happy.

i know a day will come where i might not be there with you... but even so,

be happy.

that's all i want.

i love you so much park seonghwa... to the stars above and to the moon. to the celestials that cover the sky in its brilliance, i love you... and i will only love you in my life and in my next.

i planted a seedling by the way, i cant wait to see it bloom with you!

that's all for my letter.

i know you miss me often, so i hope that when you look up at the night, you'll be reminded of me! i hope the stars above would guide us to be with eachother.

i love you forever, my idiot.

from your love,
☾ 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒋𝒊𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒍