𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

❛❛ you did not just call me fragile ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"san!" jiyeol scurries through her art room, her ponytail swaying as she searches every nook and cranny of where the said painting could be.

the blonde peeks his head inside the room "you called, my dear?"

the girl stops, eyes darting towards the newcomer "have you seen that forget-me-not painting i made? i cant find it anywhere"

san shrugs "maybe you misplaced it"

a heavy sigh leaves her mouth "i never misplace things"

"well... you could always paint another one, right?" the blonde finally enters the room, hands behind his back as he approaches the girl.

her lips formed a tight smile "you're right... but its a shame though, it was the first painting i made since i came here"

san could see the pout that was forming in her mouth, making him chuckle "do you need more canvases?"

the girl turns to him, eagerly nodding her head "i've used up the smaller ones i got and im still saving the big one"

"for what?" the blonde looks around the room, spotting the two smaller canvases— each had different sceneries painted in them, one was a sunset and the other was a sunrise. the biggest canvas that they had brought was still blank, waiting for the girl to paint it to life.

jiyeol smiles before sticking her tongue out "its a secret"

san hums, squinting his eyes at her "do you want to visit uncle chul's today? seonghwa getting home from his mission tomorrow"

she nods "sure"

༺❀༻

san and jiyeol went back to the village, leaving the two other boys to manage the house while they were away.

the girl had her arm looped with the blonde, engaging the latter in random conversations to pass time as well as to ignore those whispers-- which are directly for san, but she couldn't really help but feel anxious.

they soon spot the familiar store, seeing the painting of the woman once again. the bell by the door rang as they enter, her eyes instantly scanning around for the old man.

"jiyeol!"

they both turned to the sound, san quizzically eying the burgundy haired man.

the girl released her grip with the housekeeper as she practically runs towards the boy.

"yeonjun!" she hugs him, the burgundy man engulfs her in a tight hug, slightly lifting her off the ground.

san only watches them, brow raised at the sudden affection... who?