𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

❛❛ you're too humble
for your own good ❜❜

❛❛ you're too humblefor your own good ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

after leaving the store and asking the coach they rode in to bring her newly bought clothes back to the manor, they continue to venture all through out town.

"lets buy you some room decor!" san exclaims, patting the pouch filled with gold coins.

jiyeol fiddles with her hands, she brings her head up as her eyes landed on a familiar store, one that she had visited a handful of time before. she points to it as the boys followed to where her finger was directing.

"can we go there?" she asked, clasping her hands together.

"sure!" the youngest takes jiyeol's hand before pulling her towards the said store.

from the window, they could see a beautiful painting of a woman displayed proudly for the passerbys to see. shades of pastel colors such as pink, green and blue make up the face until it gradually turned to gray then black.

jiyeol softly smiles at it before getting pulled inside.

the shop sold a variety of art supplies— not limited to paints and oil pastels.

the shelves were lined with parchment and other types of paper, on the corner were stacks of blank white canvases, waiting to be bought and painted on. jars filled with a variety of brushes and other materials uses for painting or carving were neatly placed on top of one table.

an old man with white hair peeks behind the counter as the bell to the store rings, indicating an arrival of a customer.

when he spots jiyeol, a smile instantly creeps onto his face, his face crinkling as the marks that indicated his old age shows.

he flimsily stands with the aid of his wooden cane "my dear, you've finally decided to visit again"

jiyeol smiles brightly, leaving jongho to stand beside his brother and the brunette. they watch as the girl helps the old man stand as she carefully engulfs him into a tight hug.

"uncle chul, its been too long" she pulls back from the embrace as she helps him sit back on his chair.

"what brings you here, dear?" his eyes spot the boys from behind, awkwardly watching. uncle chul shakily brings a hand up and motions for them to join "and who may these handsome men be?"

jiyeol smiles fondly at the three before turning to the old man once again "this is san, jongho and yeosang" the boys bowed respectively as the girl calls out their name "boys, this is uncle chul, he's the owner of this shop"

"uncle?" san was the first to question, looking back and forth between the old man and the girl, trying to see if there were any resemblance "like... blood related uncle?"