Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Castiel's POV

"What is it that you want to talk about?" I was kind of shy to look at her but I forced myself to do it.

"I- ah. I'm sorry. It's my first time talking to a girl alone. "

"What? Really? What about your Mom?" I didn't expect her to be curious. I thought she was going to laugh so I was a bit surprised that she didn't. I mean, a guy who's talking to a girl for the first time? That's absurd. Most girls would laugh or they would not believe at that because it's really ridiculous.

Damn. She's really different.

"She left me to my father when I was 6 years old."

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to ask something that is personal." She said apologetically.

"No need to say sorry. It's fine. That was really a long time ago. She left us for another man. I have 2 younger brothers and no sisters so to sum it all up, there's no girl in our family."

"So that's why you're not comfortable talking to girls alone?"

"Yes."

"How about Cassandra and Raven? You're friends with them for what? For 3 years, right?"

"Maybe they can be an exception. But to tell you the truth, I still wasn't able to talk to them when I'm alone. I can if I'm with the other guys but when I'm alone, I know I can get awkward and I can't think of anything to say so I just choose to keep quiet. So yeah, you're the first. You must feel lucky. I just can't talk to a girl especially when I just met her." What the hell is happening to me? Suddenly, I felt like explaining myself to her. I am usually the quiet type of person but why am I being talkative right now?

"Oh wow. It's an honor, then." And then she laughed a bit. She's so cute when she does that.

Okay, I'm creeping myself out.

"Hey! I'm just kidding! Anyway it's not me who we're going to talk about."

"Oh shoot. What is it about?"

"It's about you."

"What? What about me?" She asked. A bit confused.

"You're Asher's sister right?" I already expected that she'll be surprised but it was me who was caught off guard when I saw that she's getting teary-eyed. "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I was being insensitive. If you're not comfortable talking about it, then let's just drop the topic."

"Yes. I am his sister. Funny right? How did you find out?" Is she really asking me that?

"It's obvious! The others are just dumb and ignorant so they haven't figure it out yet. You two have look so much alike for heaven's sake!" I said like that is the most obvious thing in the world. I panicked when I saw that she is already crying.

"I know you are trustworthy but can I trust you that you won't tell anything to Kuya Asher?" She said with her pleading and wet eyes. How can I say no to those cute, little, reddish eyes?

"I promise."

She smiled then started to tell me the real story. After telling me the whole story, I kept quiet because to tell you the truth, I don't know how I should react.

"Dumating ako sa point na hiniling ko kay Lord na sana hindi na lang ako nabuhay pa lalo na yung pag dating ko pala sa mundong ito ay makakasira lang ako ng buhay ng isang tao." Then she wasn't able to control her tears anymore so I hugged her.

"Hey don't say that." I felt gay, but I almost cried while hearing everything from her.

"Sobrang sama ko diba?" No. I can't believe that she was blaming herself for everything when in fact, none of what happened was her fault.