Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Castiel's POV

Today is Asher's birthday and we're currently here in their own private resort. Speaking of Asher, I suddenly remembered the way he looked at Raven when she was with Oliver last Monday after our performance.

I don't know but I think I can sense... jealousy?

He's mind is too complicated. It's like he can't even decide for himself. I just hope that he won't do anything that he will regret in the end.

"Hindi pa ba to tapos?" I can see that Levi is starting to get irritated.

We're actually preparing for the surprise planned by Bianca for him. She talked to us while Asher was not around and asked us to help her. At first we were hesitating but Asher's our friend and Yvette agreed so did I and then the rest of the group followed us.

"Is everything already settled?" Bianca asked.

To be honest, it's not like we're helping her. It's like we're doing the job for her. She's just standing there, bossing around and it's making me feel irritated too.

"Bakit hindi ikaw ang gumawa para malaman mo?" I heard Raven whisper beside me and that made me laugh. It's a relief that I'm not the only one who's feeling this way.

"Yup. Already done! So what's the next thing to do?" Yvette was the one to answer because it seems like no one really like to. I looked at Levi and Cassandra and they both look like they're about to explode. If this wasn't for Asher, I think no one from us would like to work with her.

"I'm going to go and get him at your house. Of course I'll be the one to do that because that will make him happy. Seeing ME, I mean. And he already promised that he will spend his day with me but I don't want to steal him away from you guys so I planned this."

"More like you gusto mo lang ipagawa sa amin lahat kaya mo kami sinama dito. Saksak ko sa baga mo si Asher eh." Raven whispered again. Oh is that what you call bitterness?

Bianca left and we're here sitting at one of the cottage. We're so tired and sweaty but I don't think I can even stand and change right now. I feel like my body will collapse any minute now.

"Geez I hate her. She was like 'I can't be sweaty because I will be the one to go to Asher and I don't want to look haggard in front of him.' Nakakairita!" Cassandra said while closing her fist like Bianca's in there and she's crashing her. If I'm not this tired at all, I would laugh at her.

Yvette sat beside me and used the towel she's holding to wipe my sweat. I felt my whole face heat up because of what she did. Everyone stayed quiet for a while and maybe just like me, they were shocked but when they had fully recovered, they teased us while laughing.

"Oh my gosh! Hanggang dito ba naman?! Pero masyado kayong cute na dalawa! Let me take a picture of you!" Raven said while holding her phone.

I was shy at first but I set that aside and put my arms around Yvette's shoulders and Raven and Cassandra started screaming like they are fangirling at something which made us all laugh.

"Like what the fudge! You guys are killing me! Kinikilig ako sa inyo!" Cassandra said.

We just stayed like that, teasing each other and laughing so hard, until we heard from one of the maids that Asher is already here.

Just like what we planned, I mean what Bianca planned, we ran and hide ourselves inside the house and turned off the lights so it would look like that no one was inside. We waited until they come inside and when we turned on the lights, we all screamed "surprise!"