Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Castiel's POV

"No guy could court my sister. Well not until she's 20 years old."

That made me and Cass shut up. You can't blame me. I was kind of surprised because of what he said.

Oh so Levi was right. I will be needing Asher's approval to get to Yvette but I know it will be hard as well.

I think Asher already has an idea about what's happening to me. I can feel it because he's always looking at our direction with eagle eyes like he's watching my moves.

Like what he's doing now. I feel like if he could eat me alive, then he would gladly do so.

"Chill, Dude. Chill!" I said while raising both of my hands that made me look like I'm surrendering.

I suddenly thought of an idea. I just want to see how Asher will react.

I turned my gaze to Yvette who's sitting beside me. I held her face and made her look at me in the eyes. "Looks like I'll have to wait for 5 more years to finally court you huh? Challenge accepted." And then I heard Cassandra and Raven squealed in excitement.

I was about to look at her brother's reaction when suddenly I felt something hit me on the head that made me almost fell from my seat. I heard the girls screamed because of what happened but instead of looking at them, I just turned and look at Asher because I know he was the one who did that.

Boy, I think that wasn't a really nice move. He looks really pissed right now. He stood up and I did the same too. He moved closer to me and look at me in the eyes.

"What did you just say?!" He's already shouting now. I even thought he was going to punch me. The next thing I knew, Levi was already standing between us. I looked at him and he looked serious right now. His playful side is gone.

"I said I'll wait until she turns 20. You just said no one could court her not until she's 20 right? Then, I'll wait. Good things come to those who wait patiently, right?" I don't know what happened to me but since I already did it, might as well continue what I'm doing.

I may be joking a while ago but I'm serious about Yvette. Maybe it's not the right time to say it but when will I ever have the courage to do this again if not now?

"Sabihin mong nagloloko ka lang! You can't be serious, Castiel!" I don't know why Asher's overreacting right now. Isn't he happy for me? Or for his sister? Or is it because he doesn't trust me?

"Who said I'm not? I'm serious, Asher." I said then look at him straight in the eyes to show him that I'm serious as heck. Why is he getting angry by the way? Is he jealous? Jealous because it's Yvette who I like and not him? Geez. That thought made me feel uncomfortable.

Wow so I still have time to think nonsense in the middle of this fight with Asher?

"Nakikinig ka ba sa akin?!" I was back to my senses when Asher hit me with his book again.

"Chill out, Dude! Relax! Don't worry. I won't court her... well not until she's ready." He was about to hit me again but Yvette immediately stopped him.

"Kuya Asher, stop na po. Nagloloko lang naman si Castiel." I looked at her. Surprised at what she said.

Do I look like I'm kidding?

The day that she told me her whole story was also the day I realized my feelings for her. And in that day, I promised myself that I will take a good care of her and I won't let her get hurt again. She already felt too much pain and that's enough.