Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Castiel's POV

"What happened to Raven? Shouldn't we follow her?" I asked Levi.

"Don't. Just give her time. She needs a lot of it to think." Cassandra was the one to answer me.

I looked at Asher and it seems like he saw Raven walked away so he started to follow her. He left Bianca who was stunned because of what he did. He just left her alone without saying anything as if he forgotten she's with him. So Asher still cares for Raven, huh?

I looked at Yvette who looked worried. I hold her hand and saw her eyes widened. She looked at me and I just smiled at her. My smile got bigger when she didn't pull her hand away. Holding her hands make me feel like I'm in heaven. I wish everyday could be like this. It feels like my heart was being torn into pieces during those times that she wasn't talking to me.

"Castiel? Can I talk to you in private?" She asked me. I looked at Cassandra and Levi who just smiled and nodded at me and then they walked away. I even saw Cassandra saying something to Yvette. It was like she was cheering her up or something.

"Hey. Are you already feeling better?" She just nodded as her response. She opened her mouth like she's about to say something but she just closed it again.

"Go on. Tell me anything you want."

"I... I'm sorry, Castiel. I know I've been cold to you these past few weeks. I was just too scared. You know about my condition. I don't want to end up hurting people who are special to me, especially you. I don't want to hurt you."

"I understand you. But this is my own decision. This is what I want. Loving you is what I want. If I'm going to get hurt, then it's fine with me as long as you're the one who's hurting me and as long as you're not going to get hurt also. The pain that you'll make me feel is worth it because it is you. Everything about you is worth it. That's why I'm going to do everything to show you that I'm worthy enough of your love. I'll prove myself to you, Yvette. Just let me, please." I saw tears forming in the side of her eyes. She smiled at me and then hugged me.

"Thank you, Castiel. Thank you so much." I didn't answer and hugged her back. We just stayed at that position for a minute then she pulled back.

"So will you let me prove myself to you?"

"Well, who am I to say no? So it's a yes." She said while smiling.

"For real?!" I asked with wide eyes. She just nodded and laughed at my expression. I stood up and pulled her into a hug. "Thank you! Thank you so much for giving me a chance, Yvette!"

SHE ALLOWED ME TO COURT HER!

I'm so happy right now. Thanks to this girl beside me for making me this happy. I promise I'll make her feel how much I love her. And I swear I will prove to her that the chance she gave me is worth it.

-

It's already Saturday and I'm on my way to Yvette's house. I, and of course with my driver since I'm still not allowed to drive on my own, will go to their house to get her and then we will go to the mall. I still can't forget how nervous I am while I was asking permission from her Dad. Let's add the fact that Asher was also there and he looks like he's enjoying seeing me that nervous. What a good friend, right?

But at least I was able to make her Dad approve. I felt like I won a million-peso worth of money. I felt like I want to hug her Dad because of too much happiness but I stopped myself because I'm sure he'll just punch me.

Baka hindi pa matuloy yung pag-alis namin ni Yvette at bawiin.

We stopped at their gate and waited for the guards to open it. I almost want to shout at them because they are so slow and I already want to see Yvette. Damn, I'm so whipped.