Forced

More often then not, relationships were created for celebrities to enforce their straightness. But this was not the case.. In a new study, to increase popularity, a couple had been created inside the band. But what does it mean for their members?

Forced: A Muke Fanfiction will include the following:

-Use/Abuse of Drugs/Alcohol

-Strong Language

-Music Company Fiction

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Preview:

Luke's POV

We, my band mates and I, walked to our managers office. He had called us in a few minutes ago and we were just now getting to his office.

"I'm kinda nervous yet excited!" Ashton smiled wide beside me.

"Me too." Michael said. I kept to myself, my hands resting in my jean pockets.

Calum nudged me. "What do you think they'll want to talk about Luke?" I shrugged as we entered the office space where our manager, Ivan Cadwell, sat. He was working with some papers but brushed his brown hair from his matching eyes and told us to take a seat.

"So boys, we've been thinking," Ivan said. "We've been working on creating more publicity for you all and we had a few ideas. Have you guys ever heard of something called a ship?"

"Like the things you use to sail?" Calum chuckled.

"No Cal, he's talking about where people want us to date." Ashton clarified.

"Oh. Where people think we're gay!" Calum laughed and I rolled my eyes. But I wasn't expecting the next sentence.

"So, we're going to try something and have two of you date." Ivan said and I went wide eyed, ignoring whatever someone else was doing. "Listen! This is just what a going to happen. It's just a publicity thing. We will be the first to see if this works. Now..We're going to go with the highest voted duo."

"Who is it?" Ashton asked.

"Luke and Michael."

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

I hope you guys will like this because I'm really excited for this one! I don't really have have anything to say so..

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX