Chapter 25 - Family

I cuddled up to Eddie again when he came back from the kitchen, holding a tray. He made mum some tea and dad some coffee, they smiled and thanked him then sipped their drinks gratefully. I didn't like coffee nor tea much so I had a mug of hot chocolate, a few jammy dodgers to eat too. I leaned against Eddie as I sipped my drink and nibbled my biscuit, he held my waist comfortingly as he drank his own cup of coffee, and my parents didn't mind this at all. It was really working, they didn't know we liked each other romantically, and so they didn't mind us holding each other.

My parents didn't dare to upset me so they actually agreed to letting Eddie stay here temporarily, Eddie even helped out cleaning and cooking whenever mum got tired or dad was at work. They were more than happy to have him with us, and because of my clinginess they moved a sleeping bag up in my bedroom for him, but Eddie never used it of course. Every night he'd slide into bed with me after mum and dad were long asleep, cuddles in bed seemed to be mandatory to him now, he couldn't sleep without me.

Eddie tends to bite and tease a lot now when we're in bed, it's the only time of the day he could touch me now. He'd bite my neck and pull on my hair a little whenever he got horny, he'd keep resisting the urge to rub the bulge over his trousers, he's not going to try having sex in case we get caught. Nevertheless he always touched me. Whenever I was ready for sleep he would start rubbing me down there with his hand, getting more aggressive if I tried to stop him. Eddie used to be gentle with me in bed but now that he's always horny he's getting a bit rough. He never lets me come unless he's been rubbing me for at least a half hour, shushing me and putting a finger to his lips whenever I moaned or whimpered, even though he smiles and purposely rubs faster.

I lied motionless in bed, but I was awake. I came home from the hospital a week ago now, but it still feels weird staying here. My bedroom didn't really feel like mine now, and it didn't feel natural anymore to just walk into the living room and sit on the sofa. It felt like when you're visiting a friend and you're too self conscious to put your feet up. It didn't really seem like home. I just stared up at the ceiling sadly while Eddie stayed above me, he sucked bruises on my collarbone for ages, a place where no one could see. He began pressing and pushing his bulge against me, it was clear he was desperate for sex but he still didn't dare to do it, if my parents came in and saw it'll be over. He kept grinding against me instead, it turned me on but I didn't care, everything felt weird now that I'm back, and I'm still traumatised from what I had to do.

Eddie kept his mouth sealed shut when he moved on me faster, after a few minutes I heard him come in his pants. He tried not to pant as he rolled off me, and when he got his breath back he cuddled me to his chest, suddenly being affectionate and sweet again. He kissed my ear and whispered,"I love you." He nuzzled my cheek before embracing me tighter and falling asleep. I was boiling hot beneath the covers and the hug, but every time I tried to break the hug he'd squeeze me and mumble something. I stared up at the ceiling again and wanted to cry. I didn't know why though. I didn't know what I wanted.

* * *
I felt Eddie kiss my cheek before he hopped out of bed to get on his mattress and sleeping bag on the floor. He always did this in the early morning in case mum or dad walked in. I turned on my side, trying to get back to sleep, but about a half hour later I heard mum get up. Eddie and I waited for her to knock on my door but she walked straight past the room and downstairs. I listened hard and then heard the stove in the kitchen ignite. I groaned a little, mum's going to make a big breakfast again. She's done this several times already this week but I only wasted a lot of food, I felt sick when eating. Even though I hated starving myself, it was hard to get out of the cycle.

Eddie sat up on his shoulders, staring at the door, and then turning to look at me. He smiled,"I'm gonna go help your mum." He never passed an opportunity to please and help my parents. He got on his feet and tucked me in. "You stay here and get some rest Janie, I promise I'll nurse you back to health." He kissed me tenderly on the lips before chucking me under the chin and leaving the room. I promise I'll nurse you back to health. It was his idea that I make myself ill in the first place. I thought about that for a long while but then frowned guiltily and shook my head, it was the only way I could be with Eddie and my parents. I wanted to cry but stopped that from happening when I heard dad get up too, I listened as he walked slowly along the hallway and straight down the stairs. I found I still couldn't cry anyway when it was safe.