Chapter 32 - Bottled Up

I forced my legs to move faster the whole walk home, I eventually reached his house. I got a message from mum and dad, asking me how it went at school. I decided I'll text them back later, I have to deal with Eddie first. I somehow knew he wasn't going to just let this slide. I gave a shaky sigh as I turned the door handle and stepped inside, trying to smile when I found Eddie reading on the sofa. When I kicked off my shoes Eddie looked up from his newspaper and smiled wide, he beckoned for me. I obediently walked over to him and he took my hand as soon as I was in his reach, pulling me on his lap. He locked his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek,"How was school Janie?" I wasn't looking him in the eye. "F-Fine,"I lied after a moment. He frowned from that, knowing something was up. "You sure?"he asked gently. He stroked my cheek with his index finger and I nodded, he bounced me a little with his knee to cheer me up, like my dad used to do.

I couldn't smile. I didn't want to tell him what happened, it didn't matter anyway. He gave up trying to figure out what was wrong and tried something else instead. Eddie turned my face so I was looking at him, he kissed me softly and whispered against my lips,"I'll make you feel better baby." He stared at me lustfully then began pecking at my jaw down to my neck, I knew he was wanting sex. I tried moving away but he held my waist firmly, not letting me go. He lifted my skirt so he could see my panties and smiled sickeningly, tracing his fingers up and down my thighs. I gulped sadly, this is not helping. I placed my hands over his,"Please Eddie, I don't want that right now." I sounded weak. He kissed my neck again and murmured something like,"It's okay Janie, just enjoy."

He gave my thigh a little squeeze before pulling down my panties. I tried getting off his lap again but he sat me back down as he smiled excitedly. "Eddie stop,"I trembled. He grabbed my face in both his hands and kissed me hard, only breaking the kiss when I pushed on his chest twice, my heart now racing. I was panting while he just licked his lips. "You always taste so nice Janie,"Eddie said happily. He quickly got up and pinned me down on the sofa, so he was on top now. He held my hands down then bent his face near my womanhood, flicking his tongue over it. I flinched and gasped every time he licked it, it felt good but I didn't want it out of force, and I didn't want it now. Tears were coming as I felt myself getting wet, I kicked my small feet at his shoulders but he just assumed I was getting excited too. "Eddie please stop it!"I cried desperately as I tried shaking my hands free. He pulled away with a delighted look on his face. "You taste good there too,"he said as he blushed.

He pulled down his trousers and boxers fast then hauled me back onto his lap, making me slide all the way down on his manhood. I yelped a little in pain but he was moaning. He wrapped his arms around my back and pumped it into me quick as I held my sobs back. When he was satisfied he held me tightly to his chest, panting when he was done. His breathing calmed after a few minutes, he even fell asleep after that with a smile on his face, leaving me stunned once again. I began crying silently. Did he seriously not realise he just hurt me? Again. I felt violated. I wanted to come home to some comfort, to just forget about everything that happened today. This topped it, making it one of the worst days I've ever had. I planned to get up and cry alone in his bedroom but whenever I moved slightly he'd hug me tighter in a protective way. I didn't want him to hold me, I hate it when he's acting different. How could he do this to me again?

I ended up dozing off into his shoulder, feeling exhausted from everything. He awoke a half hour later, I felt him start stroking my hair before he kissed my cheek and gently lifted me off his lap. He zipped his trousers back up so he was decent again and carefully pulled my panties back up for me, patting my head and smiling after. I didn't even bother trying to smile back for him, I was ready to let a river of tears out.

He left to make himself a drink, I curled up on the sofa sadly and held my arms. I was willing the tears not to fall from my eyes but one rolled down my cheek. Eddie didn't notice and sat back down beside me, slowly shuffling closer. His eyes widened a little when he finally saw how scared I looked and the tears in my eyes. "W-Why are you crying?"he asked shakily, putting his drink down. I didn't answer and closed my eyes which pushed more tears out, I held my knees up to my chest in a fearful way. "Janie? I'm sorry! I th-thought you'd like that,"he said guiltily. He touched my arm making me flinch, I opened my eyes to see him, he looked sad, it almost looked like he'd cry. "Please forgive me,"Eddie said desperately, pulling me into a hug. I tried backing out of the hug but he only squeezed me harder. Another tear fell from my face then I used all my strength to push him away, I shouted with a wobbly voice,"Get off me!"

The push I gave him nearly forced him off the sofa, but he saved himself from falling. My tone was fearful rather than harsh, but Eddie looked hurt anyway, especially from my actions. He stared at me for a while with wide eyes then looked down sadly and left the room. I bit my cheeks harder than usual and wanted to scream as more tears spurted down my face. No matter what bad thing he did I always ended up feeling guilty and sorry for him. I haven't done anything right today. I cried into a cushion and started sobbing badly, making my face damp and sticky again.

* * *
An hour went by of me crying into the cushion, I couldn't move from the amount of tears I was crying, so I stayed curled on the sofa. I froze though when I heard something new. I lifted my head a little, it was coming from the bedroom. It was muffled but I knew what it was. Was Eddie crying? I haven't seen him cry before. The thought made me sob harder.

When another hour passed the whole house was silent. I think we've cried all we can now. I flinched when I heard the bedroom door open, I clutched my pillow tighter from the sound of his footsteps. Even though I wanted us to hug and make up, I wasn't sure I wanted to see him yet. I shut my eyes and kept it like that when he reached the living room, pretending to be asleep. "Janie?"he whispered sadly. He walked over and crouched in front of me, observing my face. He caressed my cheek with his finger, I think he knew I was awake. He didn't get upset though. Eddie carefully scooped me up and carried me to bed with him.

He cuddled me under the blanket for a long while, he occasionally sniffed sadly. I opened my eyes when something wet dropped on my cheek, and to my surprise I saw him finally cry in front of me. Eddie wiped his eyes quickly, feeling ashamed for me to see his tears. "I'm sorry,"he whispered. My eyes watered. I cuddled up to him to make him happy, he instantly cuddled me back. He eventually asked me if I wanted to talk about what happened at school. Even though we made up, I didn't feel like telling him anymore. I didn't want to think about it.