frenchies are back 😚

"Okay so i need you guys to really treat them well, they are the most precious people you'll ever meet!", Hoseok exclaimed as he shut his locker after putting his books inside of it.

"Wait wait wait, who are they again?", a certain raven head, also known as Jungkook, chuckled, knowing how much it would irritate the older red head.

"For fucks sake Jungkook!", Hoseok rolled his eyes and started explaining all over again, "My three best-est-est friends, who lived in France for five years are gonna be attending this school from now on, and I would love it, if you dipshits could help me showing them around the campus and maybe even become friends with them!"

Jungkook and Yoongi let out an amused laugh as Namjoon tried to reassure Hoseok, "Don't you worry bro! We got this, i'm very good at socialising with new people so you can def count on me!"
"Yeah, it's not like we can't talk, right?", Yoongi added.

"But they don't speak french only right!?", jungkook asked with widened eyes.
"pft nah they only lived there and can communicate you headass", Hobi snorted and looked around to check if his transfer friends have arrived already, yet not being successful seeing them.

"Also if one of you falls in love with them or whatsoever, I wouldn't budge cutting off all of you di-", he couldn't complete his not so appropriate sentence as he spot three rather soft looking boys entering the 'building of hell', noticing two of them giggling at something the tallest had said.

Hoseok gasped at the sight and immediately shoved away the three, for him 'side dudes' infront of him, just to start running to the other other trio in light speed while then and there screaming a 'FRIENDS' or an 'I MISSED YOU IDBWDJQJAJQ'.

Yes, he literally sounded like someone was unintentionally smashing the keyboard. The ginger boy was just too happy to see his friends again after five long years.

Meanwhile the boys who just got pushed into the lockers were slighty confused at how the sunshine child acted, almost as if someone has just stepped on his dick. That would explain the whole running and squeeling act.

"Wow, homeboy can run", Jungkook boredly stated while rubbing his forehead to ease the pain from being shoved into a locker. Literally.
"We should probably go meet his friends", Yoongi exclaimed.
"I bet they are nice, Hoseok literally swerves above clouds when he talks about them", Namjoon told the other two, closing his eyes and slowly turning around to confidently approach the 'new kids', he would say.

But opening his eyes wasn't the smartest move he could've done. No one had told the poor boy to be cautious. Not even a single warning. Man.

The young male immediately caught sight of a tall, tanned, metallic pink/lilac haired boy, who's eyes were roaming around the place, trying to analyse it better.
He had the prettiest face Namjoon has ever seen. A slim, yet chubby face shape, decorated with a straight, small nose and his rose-ish coloured, plump lips matched with his sharp eyes and dark eyebrows, that left the 'oh-so-confident' Namjoon get stuck in awe as he kept on staring at the pretty stranger with a huge gape between both of his lips.

The other two weren't left at ease either.

Yoongi for example almost fainted as he saw a blonde haired boy who was obviously smaller than the other two males, about yoongi's height, smiling at the one in the middle.

wow how- yoongi couldn't help but freeze as he took in all of the honey like skinned boy's features for the first time. The huge, doe-y eyes that were glimmering in the cheap school lighting, which for some reason looked expensive as it came in contact with the latter, the pink kissable lips pursed into a smile, his nose just being the most beautiful one Yoongi had ever layn his eyes on and his long earrings dangling down his jawline, it all just seemed to be too much for the black haired to handle. He just couldn't take his eyes off of him.

If you thought that would be it, then nah ah kid, our boy kook had a rough time as well.

His eyes glued onto the silver haired boy in the middle. For jungkook, his beauty was surreal.

The wavy silver hair just falling down his forehead and portraying his face shape prefectly, but still giving the face a chance to show off his cheeky rectangular grin, big yet sharp eyes, whose lids were covered in long dark lashes, the most boop-able nose ever to be seen, all of those features placed onto golden, soft skin.
what an artwork, he thought, still not getting over the new boy's looks.

Interrupting all of the not so stable mind sets of the boys in their twenties, Hoseok jumped onto the three transfer students and practically defeated them to the ground.
Annoyed groans, but also exclamations of excitement could be heard from the four friends that were hugging each other on the school's dirty floor.

Every student passing them just shrugged it off, it's pretty common for students who are attending this school to be weird.

After five minutes of the four beautiful souls squeeling out their guts, they decided to stand up for good.
"You guys got to meet my lesser friends!", Hoseok grinned proudly as he had a tight grip of the wrists of all of the three in both of his hands, pulling them after him to the boys.

"Okay so let's do an introduction!", Hoseok grinned enthusiastcally.
"Omg you guys are too adorable. I'm Jin", the lilac head, that left the 'confident' Namjoon speechless, flashed a smile at the three, especially to the flustered one.
"S-sup I'm Namjoon", he awkwardly stuttered as he held out his hand for the other to take, which he did with a light giggle.

But silently without namjoon knowing Yoongi and Jungkook tried to hold in their laughter as they both quoted his 'I'm good at socialising with new people', that the said boy claimed just a few moments ago.

"Hey how y'all doing!? I'm Jimin!", the smallest out of the new trio exclaimed, giving the others a cute smile, eyeing a certain ravenette.

And boy was Yoongi whipped.

Just a few seconds ago he was laughing his ass off and now there he was, barely able to talk.
"I- uh, you- hi. Uh my name's Yoongi", were the words that left the blushing ravenette's lips.

The boy's, now known as Jimin, eyes glistened as he glanced at yoongi for some time, his smile still tugging on his lips.

Jungkook chuckled and whispered into Yoongi's ear, "Pft you're not so good at this either", he paused, "Let me show you how to do it like a boss and snatch that boy's heart like the french dudes do."

Jungkook confidently turned around to the still nameless boy.
He quirked one eyebrow with a 'cool' expression.

"Hola, señorita, mi nombre es Jungkook", his hand went through his hair as he spoke confidently.

Though he did expect an other reaction in return from the other.
The pretty boy just giggled with a hand infront of his mouth.
"Nice spanish you got there buddy, too bad i can only understand french", he chuckled, "but you're just too cute oh my god, I'm Taehyung!"

Well, let's just say, Jungkook felt embarrassed as fuck. And that's how all his confidence blew away like a feather in the wind.

The poor guy, completely flustered and ashamed of his previous actions tried to respond, but only let an unsure 'u-uh yeah hi' escape his mouth.

He took a few steps back to his now grinning friends, lowering his head.
"Like a boss huh", Yoongi asked him as Namjoon chuckled.
The raven only glared at the too, struggling to hide his unease.

"Okay, my second favourite friends", Hoseok glanced at Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook, "me and the boys gotta go now I'm gonna show them their schedules!"

The three now familiar boys walked off with Hoseok talking to them loudly and spreading his sunshine-like energy and left the other three stare at them from behind.

"Wow they even look good from the back"
"Namjoon, shut the fuck up"
"He's right though"
"Wow my heart hurts"
"Same"