tinky winky 💃

(A/N: help me i'm bored)

_______________

gay panic error 404

meep: junglebook

meep: today's the day

dumbkook: ughhhhhh

famjoon: just give him his damn safety bag and go?? it's really simple tbh

dumbkook: b-but

meep: nu uh

famjoon: why are you acting as if you're going to propose to him? srsly just go to his dorm that's it

meep: i mean you COULD propose to him as well

dumbkook: guys i may be confident and have big dick energy BUT whenever i'm with tae my big dick gets other energy

meep: you did not just-

famjoon: we did not need to know that tmi

dumbkook: whoopsies

meep: it's not like you're going to his parents' house, stand right infront of the door, get a gay panic and unconciously scream 'it's your juan and only from korea', run away, next thing to find out, it's been his neighbour's house all along.

meep: his neighbour is 94. you ran into the poor man. he just got home from shopping. you disrespectful shit.

dumbkook: THAT WAS AGES AGO AND ONLY ONE TIME DAMNIT

famjoon: THAT WAS YESTERDAY

famjoon: you said 'it's alright dogs i'm going to his parents' house today'

meep: now see how it turned out kook smh

dumbkook: ufjqbdnwbnd

dumbkook: FINE I'M DOING IT

dumbkook: the things i do for an actual angel 😔

~~~~~~~~~~

"YOUR ASS IS DONE KIDDO", Taehyung laughed evilly as he won his match against Seokjin, "I told you not to mess with the god of just dance, babe"

"My wii console doesn't work that's unfair", the stubborn lilac haired rolled his eyes yet again this evening, breathing heavily due to dancing.

"It's not like your wii console is broken or anything, Tae is just the gem.", Jimin chuckled at the other's shrug in defeat as he slopped himself onto the couch tiredly.

"Whatever this game sucks", Seokjin sighed, "let's do something else this is getting boring~"
"Oh yeah!", Hoseok beamed, "let's watch a movie!'
"Which one?"
"Oh this one is very nostalgic, and a little creepy", he exclaimed as he searched through his back, wanting to show the others the dvd he meant.

"Hobi seriously, we all can't handle horror", Jimin chuckled, "actually, weren't you the one who had nightmares because of the teletubbies?"

"Oh right i remember", Taehyung grinned, "your ass was out there shaking whenever someone winked"

"You literally said 'tinky winky has taken over them!' every fucking time!", Seokjin smugged as he munched on his chips.

"I don't get you all sometimes, you can't trust these teletubbies", Hoseok held up his arms in surrender, "these dudes have a motherfucking tv in their stomachs, do you guys know what makes it even worse?"

They all shook their heads.

"THE PEDOPHILIA DUMBASSES", he yelled out, "THEY SHOW LITERAL KIDS THAT ARE INSIDE THEIR STOMACHS. THAT'S ALSO LOWKEY CANNIBALISM."

"Freaky."

"Jung Hoseok, it's a children's TV show-"

"I don't care, I do not fucking care, those are bad people, very very bad people.", the red head huffed.
Being done with the argument, he took out the dvd he was looking for and slighty smirked.

"Y'all think I'm a scaredy cat, just you wait."

__________

(A/N: my 1/4 readers getting fed today 😌)