it's friday girls 😚😍

(A/N: UWUWUWZWUWCZCTFVU)

______________

5:57 pm

Taehyung smiled brightly as he checked the time on his phone.
The aforementioned had been dying to have a sleepover with his friends the way he used to again. After Taehyung, Jin and Jimin had departed to France, leaving Hoseok alone, they didn't dare to celebrate this kind of 'party' without their friend, since it would only ruin their tradition and rule they had made as hey were just teenagers.

Taehyung could still remember the four of them sitting on the grey carpet he had in his room back then. He chuckled at the thought of the quartet sitting in a circle, looking as if they were about to solve the biggest conspiracy ever.

The scene of the teens giggling, eating nachos and swearing to each other to never neglet a single one of them still played around in his head, initiating a small smile to tug onto his lips.

He wouldn't dare to deny that he had awfully missed their monthly sleepovers, including dance sessions, baking, watching or rather not watching horror movies, as they were always gossiping in between or rambling about their crushes. In fact, he was the one to have the idea of bringing back the tradition.

Even the others had to admit, that back in the teenage days, the sleepovers were the highlight of each month. Surprisingly, one of those apperent parties were better than the other, actually, there hasn't been a single sleepover they hadn't made great memories of.

Those sleepovers have always taken part at Taehyung's house, since his was the most comfortable and he had some siblings to annoy, meaning today it would be exactly the same as in the past.

Unfortunately, Taehyung's parents' house is too far away from the campus, meaning, their sleepover would take place at Taehyung's dorm that he shared with Baekhyun, a good school friend of his (i had to include my baby don't @ me).

Taehyung actually managed to convince Baekhyun to sleep at Chanyeol's, another friend of his, dorm , just for tonight, and honestly it wasn't that hard to do so, since his friend actually had a tiny little crush on him.

Taehyung's smug changed quickly into a wide smile as he heard exaggerated knocks on his door and familiar muffled voices yelling 'let us in loser'.

This was going to be fun.

~

Before the silver haired could even greet the three older boys, they practically tumbled through the door, initiating Taehyung to almost fall onto the floor.

"Dudes, y'all wild." he exclaimed as he carefully closed the door, while he roamed his eyes around with an amused expression, the others were comfortably settling in in his dorm.
"It's gonna get even wilder, sweetie.", Seokjin evilly smirked as he took out the pillows, that he had in his backpack, and threw them onto the bed next to Hoseok.

Jimin quirked his head and then chuckled, "Since when do they sell pillows with your face on them?"
"Thought it was about time the industry comes up with something with class, shut up.", Seokjin glared at him.
'Bitch you don't even look that go-'

"So~", Hoseok spoke up, in hopes to cut off the slight argument that was just about to form, "We have so much planned for today!"

Taehyung, who was grinning holes into the others squealed out of excitement, bouncing up and down, "You guys this is going to be the bestestest night ever!"

The others were slighty confused about the latters random outburst, but nonetheless nodded along with an awkward smile, to not let the younger feel too embarrassed about his weird actions.