let it bee 🐝

(A/N: LEFT AND RIGHT LEFT AND RIGHT LEFT AND RIGHT RIP IT RIP IT

STAN SVT AND STREAM LEFT AND RIGHT IDIOT)

___________

Patiently drawing small circles on his own thigh, Taehyung waited for the clock to finally track 3pm.

The silvernette was utterly shocked to hear, that Jungkook wanted to go on a date with him.

Now, he knew it wasn't intended to be a romantic one in any way, due to the overly panicked and detailed explanation of the other, yet he was pretty sure, he was going to have a lot of fun with his crush of a few months.

He wasn't sure what would be happening today though.

That's the reason why he was stressing out just a few hours ago, because he didn't know what to wear.

But after receiving much help from his roommate, Baekhyun, to whomst he gives all his gratitude now, he ended up wearing a light, silky floral button up with high waisted mom jeans. Paired up with his white boots, he had flower shaped earrings and a small yet shiny chain dangling down his ears and neck.

And of course, he shouldn't care about his outfit that much, since it is, as said, not an actual date, but, who said you can't look gorgeous, right?

And it's not like it would be difficult for Taehyung either.

~~

After about five minutes, three gentle knocks were heard and Taehyung was quick to jump out of his seat.

Grabbing his bag and keys, he checked out his looks one last time, to his reassurance, and finally stood in front of the still closed door.

Inhaling deeply, Taehyung grabbed the doorknob and twisted it, only to reveal Jungkook, who was wearing a red, tight shirt, that defined his toned biceps, and black, ripped jeans, along with a belt, some ear piercings and finally some used-looking, black converse.

Taehyung would obviously lie, if he said he didn't lose his breath for five long seconds. The other looked stunning.

Damn, next time tell me you're gonna fuck me up, Kook.

On the other hand, Jungkook, who had rushed out of his dorm to be on time, was caught off guard.

Of course was Taehyung the prettiest human he had ever seen, but he just looked so mesmerising that moment, he couldn't handle it.

Woah. How are you so beautiful?

"Dude stooop I'm blushing"

Damnit I wasn't on mute.

"I-"

"You're handsome yourself, Kook!", Taehyung winked cheekily as Jungkook's heart began racing shockingly fast.

"Oh shut up", the latter grinned, trying to hide his flustered little self as much as possible, "So I was thinking, maybe we could visit the strawberry farm?"

Taehyung gasped with his mouth wide opened.

"Oh my god, Jungkookie, I adore strawberries! I would love that!", he said as he he quickly closed the door shut, pulling Jungkook with him in order to leave the dormitories, "It's almost as if you knew!"

Jungkook just chuckled nervously, hoping Taehyung would never find out that he would watch the latter bring strawberries to every fruit party his roommate would have, not to talk about the 50-minute long essay the cute silvernette would hold about these berries every single time.

'Let's keep this a secret for now.', he thought, only to soon realise it was extremely creepy.

Meh whatever.