take a sniff bro

(A/N: beautiful)

__________________

"No fucking way", Seokjin couldn't believe his ears as he heard that they would be doing High School Musical in drama class.

It was currently 4:34 pm, which means that drama class just happened to end.

They didn't really do much this lesson, they warmed up their vocal chords, played around with the costumes, and also got familiar with the classmates through introducing themselves.

After 4:30 the class was dismissed and the students were allowed to go home.

Jin, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were strutting through the halls, after one last time visiting their lockers before heading home.

"I was actually looking forward to playing mean girls but like, I don't mind", Jimin shrugged his shoulders and paused before speaking up again, "though I am really nervous about having to sing."

Taehyung groaned in annoyance, "Please Jiminie, you know you're better than all of us combined, besides, it's all about fun, nothing serious."

Hoseok nodded in agreement, "Yeah", he looked over his shoulder and grinned knowingly, "also you guys can get closer to the boys approaching us right now."

Behind them, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi were half-hurrying over to them, causing the other four to stop in their tracks.

"Oh my god", Taehyung's eyes widened, "let's run guys, I didn't wear my special perfume today."

"Ugh bitch you smell perfect as always.", Jin rolled his eyes.
"Tell me I smell like black tea with lemon and honey, if I don't, I'm going to have bad luck", their grey haired friend whined.

"Bitch you smell like strawberries.", Jimin took a short sniff of the boy's neck.
"What?! oh nonono-"

"What's up with you guys", Namjoon crashed into the conversation, as he and his friends reached the others.
"Tae is currently having a mental breakdown because he doesn't smell like he is supposed to.", Jimin laughed mockingly.

"I didn't expect that but like okay", Yoongi scrunched his eyebrows.
"How about we ask the master of smelling himself if Taehyung's smell is approvable?", Hoseok smirked.

"Kook, aren't you the fine nose here?"

Jungkook froze.

"uh-"

"Come on buddy we need your approval."

The others were watching impatiently, the corner of their mouths practically so far up their cheeks, they were almost touching their foreheads.

"Give it a go, kookz", Namjoon winked and pushed the poor boy a little.

"Isn't that a little weird though?", the latter asked, unsure about the action.

"Sniffing another bro isn't homo, it's homie, do it, coward", Yoongi raised his index finger in a teaching manner.

"Wait..where is Tae?", Jin asked, causing everyone to turn around, looking for the searched boy, not being successful.

"The boy is gone, can you believe that?", Jungkook ironically acted shocked. "What a bummer I can't sniff him now, I really wanted to though!", he added, emphasizingthe 'really', basically mocking the situation sarcastically.

"We all know you wanted to for real, Kook, no need for sarcasm."

"Shut the fuck up, grandpa."

___________

(A/N: i'm hungry and i can't do shit)