it's spooky 😳

(A/N: COME ON, MINGHAO IS SO CUTE OHMYGOD)

________________

Loud sounds of rain drops were heard, as the bony, slender figure crawled it's way foreward to the cracking house. Grabbing onto the soaked wood, quitely opening the old door, the raven haired began to giggle, thus slowly turning into a loud, eerily evil laugh. A creepy smile was plastered on their face, as they audibly inhaled and screamed-

"WHAT THE FUCK", Hoseok yelled and threw the remote at the TV, causing the movie to stop.
"Dude, we were only three minutes in and you already shout like a bitch.", Jimin laughed teasingly as he shuffled around under his blanket.

"You literally told us you were over your pussy phase, what did we tell you about lying, Hoseok?", Seokjin groaned while munching on his nachos.

The latter shrugged but quickly fell to the ground in shock as a loud thunder was heard, the other three screaming in fear, Taehyung being the loudest.

"Fucking great.", the aforementioned cursed as he slowly stood up, anxious to get surprised again, "and now there is a fucking storm. I'm telling you guys, I'm gonna shit my fucking pants if I hear something one more time-"

Three loud knocks echoed through the dorm.

"That's it. That's fucking it. I'm out of this bitch.", the red head shook his head wildly as he jumped onto couch, initiating the three others to bounce upwards.

Taehyung sighed shakingly and stood up, hearing another knock at the door.

"WAIT TAEHYUNG!"
The youngest turned around to see his other friends slightly shaking fearful, making him even more nervous.

But when they handed him a frying pan, he looked at them with furrowed eyebrows and provided them a questioning gaze.

"If slenderman is out there, you punch that bitch unconcious.", Seokjin commanded him in a serious manner.

"OH AND TELL US IF HE WAS CUTE!"

The silver head just nodded and made his way to the door, holding onto the pan with both of his hands, tightly in front of his chest, ready to knock out whatever bitch was out there.

But when the pretty boy reached the door and opened it, he was surprised to see a certain black haired standing outside.

"Oh? Jungkook?", he tilted his head.

"Pleased to see ya, Tae!", the other grinned cheesily.

"You too, I guess? What are you doing here?"
"Well I just came to give you back your little safety bag, but", he paused and glanced at the pan, that was not too far away from his face,
"I'm not sure if I won't need it myself soon."

The other boy was confused, but was quick to understand as he lowered his pan and giggled shyly in embarrassment.

"I was not about to hit you though!", he stated.
"Then what where you doing?", the taller one asked amusedly.

"You see-"

"TAEHYUNG DID YOU KILL THAT EMO BITCH ALREADY!?", they heard Jimin scream from the back of the dorm.

"Emo bitch?", Jungkook questioned with wide eyes, glancing down at his black clothes.

"What? NO! NO NO NOT YOU- JIMIN MEANT-"

"TAEHYUNGIE WE ARE COMING TO HELP YOU!", three figures came dashing through the room, each of them with kitchen essentials in their hands, ready to fight.

Yet they were soon to change their attacking position into a rather sad one as they didn't see a huge, tall ass man wearing all black.

Well, it was someone similar.

"Oh.", Hoseok spoke, "now this is disappointing."

_________________

(A/N: i literally forgot to update, it's been about a month whoops)