•8•

Monday, back to school.
The comment brook left on my Instagram post lingers in the back of my head. How could she be so bitchy? Hopefully she's not the same way in real life.
I'm also nervous to see Haz after yesterday and our little make out..that was totally a surprise and I hope it doesn't ruin the friendship we've started.
"Elle, Toms here" my mom calls.
I quickly grab my things and run out to the car.
"Morning" I smile, getting in. Tom decided it'd be easier for us to just ride together since we go to the gym after school anyways.
"Mornin, I know you're disgustingly American so I got you some bitter bean water" he hands me a coffee cup and I laugh.
"Bitter bean water?" I question.
"Yes it's fucking disgusting" he says.
We drive to school, and he asks me about hanging out with Haz yesterday. I figure he heard from Harry but I manage to leave out the details of mine and Haz's events of yesterday.
We get to school and walk inside.
"See you in math" I wave as I walk to my locker to grab my text books before headed to English with Mr. P and Haz.
"Both of them Huh? Can't blame ya. I was the same" I hear and close my locker to see brook.
"You're entitled to think whatever you want, I don't really care" I shrug walking past her. I don't have time for that bullshit right now.
"Ah Mrs. Saltzman tell me, what color are you feeling today?" Mr. P asks as I walk into the room.
"What color?" I ask and he nods. "Hmm.. orange"
"Interesting tell me why" he says and I laugh.
"I don't know.. it's a color" I say.
"Yes but give the color meaning" he encourages.
"Well, it's fun, but it's not common. Not many people would say orange." I say.
"And how does that relate to you?" He asks.
"I'm sorry Mr. P I'm really trying but I've got nothing for you" I shake my head.
"Ah Haz good what color are you feeling today?" He moves on from me to Haz.
"Yellow" Haz says. He must have played this color game with Mr. P before.
"Why yellow?"
"Because it's excitement, but nerves at the same time" he says.
I can't help but try to connect that to what happened yesterday.
"And that's how it's done Elle" Mr. P says.
"I won't disappoint next time" I laugh, taking my seat.
Haz says hi to a few guys before sitting in his seat next to me.
"Hey doll" he says. Thank god he's not weird, the last thing I wanted was to loose one of my very few friends.
"Hi" I give him a small smile, pulling out my textbook.
"Elenor?" I hear and turn towards the voice to see a blonde haired girl.
"Yes?" I say.
"Oh my god you're the girl who's dating Tom Holland and Haz Osterfield" she says and my mouth drops.
"Hey I'm right here and that's a load of bullshit" Haz says to the girl.
"Everyone's talking about it-" the girls starts.
"Yeah well tell everyone to shut the fuck up" he says.
The girl walks away quickly and I groan.
"Why does this bitch have such a problem with me?" I sigh.
"I'll talk to her" he says.
"No. I will"
Classes go by, and it's lunch time. I walk to the cafeteria with Tom and everyone's eyes are on me when I walk in.
"am I really that big of a deal Jesus Christ" I say as I sit at our table.
"You're the talk of the town" Jacob says. "And that's not necessarily a bad thing"
"Have you heard what they're saying about me?" I ask. "It's bad"
"Hey" Baylee smiles as she sits next to me. "How's the two boyfriends?"
"Stoooop that's not funny" I whine.
"It's a little funny" she says.
"Hey there Elle" brook smiles at me as she walks up to our table. "Who's next? Harry?"
"Listen brook" I stand up to be at her height. "I barely know you, and you definitely don't know me. You don't know me because if you did you wouldn't be so quick to start shit with me. Because anyone who knows me knows that I don't play games. You want to fuck with my life and my reputation? Don't expect me to sit by and watch. I won't be a little bitch like you, but I will call you out on your shit. Now if you'll excuse me I'm trying to enjoy my lunch. Bye"
Brook stands there wide eyed and unable to speak. I can guarantee no one has talked to her this way, but obviously someone needs to.
"Didn't you hear me? I said bye bitch" I wave her away and she actually turns and walks off.
"Holy fuck" Haz says.
"How the hell did you do that?" Tom laughs.
"I'm a New York girl, I know how to stick up for myself" I shrug.
"That was brilliant" Sam says.
Haz smiles at me and leans over to me.
"Meet me in Mr. P's room" he whispers and waits a second to leave.
Why does he want me to meet him in there?
I look a few tables over and see brook talking angrily with her friends, I can't help but laugh at it. How pathetic.
"I'll be right back" I say to the group who's only half paying attention to me.
I make my way down the hallway, to the classroom and go inside, seeing Haz waiting by the desk.
"Why are we in here?" I ask, slightly knowing why but not wanting to assume. Yesterday has completely confused me.
"That was really hot" he says, running his hand down my cheek before pulling my face into his to kiss me. I kiss him back, standing on my tip toes to reach his height. he deepens the kiss and I start to feel weak in my knees.
"We shouldn't be doing this here" I say pulling away.
"What? It's not like I'm trying to fuck you on the desk" he says, kissing me once more.
Dammit. Now all I can think about is Harrison Osterfield fucking me on the desk. How amazing would that be?
For how innocent I am, Haz really is bringing out the adventurous side of me.