•45•

•three months later•
"We are here to celebrate this wonderful group of young adults. They've worked hard, they've connected and grown together. This class is one I'm especially proud of, because I've got to watch them all blossom into who they are today. Even the ones I've known for a short period of time. I look at this group and I see bright futures, happiness, and success." Mr. P says from the stage. "I will now begin calling our graduates to the stage."
I look up to the row in front of me, and Tom looks back shooting me a smile. We're here. We're graduating. This is insane.
In just my short time here, I discovered who I am, and who I want to surround myself with. I am graduating alongside true friends, and I am so grateful for that.
"Tuwaine Barrett" Mr. P calls and we all clap and cheer.
"Jacob Batalon"
"That's my boy!" Haz yells out and we all laugh.
"Baylee Daniels"
"Go Baylee woooo!" I yell for my friend.
"Tom Holland"
Tom walks up on stage, a big smile on his face.
"That's my boy!" I mimic Haz who laughs and shakes his head at me.
Tom does a cute little victory dance as he walks off the stage and Mr. P continues.
"This ones pretty special to me. This student became my friend quickly, I'm going to miss having him in my class. Harrison Osterfield!"
"Wooo Haz!" I cheer alongside all of our friends.
Haz gives Mr. P a hug before getting his diploma and holding it victoriously over his head.
"This girl came to me not long ago, but she quickly grew on me. She was amazing to have in class and I wish I would have gotten more time with her. Elenor Saltzman!"
I get up from my seat as cheers erupt, and make my way to the stage.
"Congratulations Elle, you were fantastic" he smiles, giving me a hug and handing me my diploma.
"Thank you Mr. P" I smile.
"Yes bitch own that stage!" I hear Baylee call out and I laugh, walking down.
Tom swiftly pulls me into a kiss when I meet him at the bottom of the steps from the stage.
"We're graduates Darlin" he says.
"Please join me graduates, in placing our tassels to the opposite side of our hat. You are all now officially graduated!"
We move our tassels and cheer. We did it!
"Ahh oh my god we're finally graduated!" Baylee squeals as she hugs me a little too tightly.
"Can't breath" I manage to get out and she laughs, letting me go.
"Graduate party back and my house" Tom cheers.
Tom moved into his own place about a week ago.
"Fuck yes!" Baylee exclaims.
"Congrats guys!" Sam smiles as the twins walk up to us.
"Two more years and it'll be you two on that stage" I say.
"I think it'll take Harry more than two years" Sam whispers.
"Shut up you div!" Harry glares. "So are we invited to the party?"
"Hah no. Have fun at home high schoolers" Tom says to them.
"You two, oh my goodness. I'm so proud of you both" Nikki says to us. Pulling both of us into a hug.
"Thank you mum" Tom smiles.
"Photo time!" My mom squeals as she runs up holding the baby in one hand and her phone I'm the other.
"Just one" I groan.
"Oh come on, don't be a grouch" Tom teases, wrapping his arm around me and smiling for the photo. We take a few and my dad gives me a strong hug, congratulating me and handing me a bouquet of flowers.
"Thank you" I smile.
"Okay we know you guys have big plans so we'll head out" Nikki says.
"Have fun guys" Dom smiles.
"We'll see you all later" my mom says.
"Party time" Tom grins widely, pulling me outside. "But first.."
we walk to his car and we both sit on the trunk.
"I have a question for you" he says, pulling out a small box from his pocket.
What the actual fuck?
NO!
He can't ruin this!
FUCK.
I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED!
"Okay don't look so scared it's not a proposal" he laughs and I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding.
"Fuck Tom don't scare me like that!" I groan and hit his arm.
"Believe me I don't want to be tied down to you either" he says teasingly and I shoot him a glare.
"What's in the box Thomas?" I ask.
He opens it, and I see a silver key sitting in it. What's the key for?
"I don't understand" I say.
"I want you to move in with me Elle. I want us to wake up together, and cook together, have late nights, or early mornings, come home to each other after a long stressful day, I want to be with you all the time." He says.
"Yes" I smile "I would absolutely love to move in with you."
"Seriously?" He smiles.
"Yes, seriously you Div" I laugh and hug him.
"Well then, let's go home roomie" he wiggles his brows at me.
"Never call me that again" I shake my head.
We drive in his car to the house and he throws my key to me.
"Time to test it out" he says.
I put the key in the lock and twist, unlocking the door and opening it.
"Welcome home darling" he smiles.
"Please tell me you're going to let me upgrade this living room though" I laugh as we walk in.
"What? What's wrong with the living room?!" He asks.
"It's just.. boring. And plain" I state.
"It's your house now too. Decorate all you want" he says.
He's all lovey dovey now, but he won't be when I pull out the yellow fuzzy pillows.
"The party is here" Haz says.
Our 'party" won't be big. Just our close friends, but that's what's always made parties fun so who needs all those people? And as haz says. He's the party.
Soon everyone shows up and Baylee instantly runs up to Tom and I.
"Did she say yes?" Bay asks.
"She said yes" Tom says and Bay squeals.
"I knew you would!" She says.
"Said yes?! Ya'll are engaged?!" Tuwaine asks, horror laced in his face.
"No! Absolutely not!" I say.
"Yes, please Elle, sound more horrified at the thought of marrying me" Tom says sarcastically and I roll my eyes.
"I'm moving in" I say.
"Awww, congratulations!" He says.
"Drinks are served!" Haz says, displaying all the shots he poured, sitting on the coffee table.
"Alright, first shot as graduated adults" I state.
We all hold up our shot glasses and look around the table.
"To making amazing friends, and having a lifetime together."