•12•

"Sleep good?" I ask Elle as she ties the laces on her sneakers.
"Yeah fine, you?" She asks.
"Yeah" I nod.
"God my hair is a mess" she mutters, finger brushing it in the mirror.
"Yeah you must have tossed and turned all night" I say.
"Must have" she shrugs.
"You know, I dream really vividly when sleeping in hotels. I've always wondered if it was just me" I say.
"Weird, I don't dream much at all"
Hah. Liar.
Jacob: so I kind of stole Baylee's phone and now I'm hiding in the bathroom and don't know what to do.
And this is why Jacob needs me around, he does stupid shit.
Tom: did you check the texts?
Jacob: HOLY SHIT.
Tom: what?!
Jacob: I'll send a picture.
*insert picture*
The photo was of the texts, I feel so terrible reading this but it's not my fault Jacob thought it'd be a good idea to steal Baylee's phone.
The text from Elle says Baylee I just dreamt about Tom... in THAT way. Help. Why is this happening.
So I wasn't making it up. She DID dream that.
Tom: sneak her phone back Jacob.
I delete the texts, if someone were to see these they'd know something very personal and intimate about Elle and I don't want that to happen. The texts delete and I lock my phone.
"I figured on the drive back we could stop and get ice cream?" She asks.
"I think that's a great idea" I smile.
We get our stuff and head out to the car.
The drive wasn't awkward at all, Elle showed me her favorite playlist and I have to say, I didn't expect her to have such a good taste in music. She's full of surprises.
"Oh my god" she says.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing, it's nothing." She shakes her head.
"What's going on?" I ask.
"Okay I know we all haven't been friends for long, but I didn't expect Haz to stab me in the back like this" she says.
"Elle, tell me what the hell is going on."
"Harrison Osterfield and brook Jennings are in a relationship" she reads out the Facebook update my my mouth drops. "She was such a bitch to me so I just really wasn't expecting that"
"Oh found another, brook posted 'true love will always find its way back' what the fuck."
Okay what is going on with Haz? He hates brook, like he fucking hates her. He would never want a relationship with her in a million years.
"Ignore it darling, yes brook is a bitch, but don't let it get to you. It's not worth wasting your time worrying about it"
"Can I ask you something?" She says to me.
"Yeah, of course" I nod.
"Why did you seem to not like me at first?" She asks and I sigh.
"I didn't not like you, I just, it's going to sound terrible" I say.
"Go ahead." She encourages.
"I stereotyped you, hard. I figured you were a spoiled rich girl model who thought she was better than everyone else. I thought the only reason you hung out with Haz was because he's popular. But then we started training together and I got to know you" I explain.
"And?" She says.
"And what?" I ask.
"You got to know me.. so what do you think now?" She asks.
"Well.. I think you're strong, but still sensitive. You are a good friend, and a good person. I can tell there's so much more to learn about you.. there's so much to who you are"

•Harrison's pov•
"Babyyyy" brook calls from across the cafeteria and I roll my eyes.
"Come on over" I call back in the nicest voice possible.
"Are you fucking stupid?" Tuwaine asks.
"I missed you" she sits on my lap and kisses me.
"I just saw you fifteen minutes ago babe" I say.
"Yeah but it was such a loooong fifteen minuets" she pouts. It's really not a cute look on her.
"Brook come on we have to plan prom!" One of her friends call her over to their table.
"I'll see you later?" She asks me and I nod.
"Later" I say.
She walks off and all my friends are staring at me wide eyed.
"What the fuck is wrong with you" Harry says.
"What? A guys gotta eat." I state.
"Yeah, cake, or pizza, not the wicked witch" Sam says.
"Whatever, I like her, deal with it" I say.
"Elle isn't going to like having her around. Brook was awful to her" Jacob comments.
"Elle is a big girl, she'll be okay."
I go through the rest of the day, desperately trying to hold onto my sanity, brook and her friends haven't left me alone. They keep talking about how brook and I will be prom king and queen.
Our last class ends and I walk out to my locker, putting away my text books.
"Mate what's this about?" Harry asks.
"I don't know what you're talking about" I say, closing my locker.
"You and brook, I'm not stupid. It's fake. A total load of bullshit" he says.
Ah, nothing like Harry calling me out on my shit as always. He's starting to get really annoying with it. How does he always know?
"Stays between us got it?" I ask and he nods. "Elle and I had a thing going, but I can tell she wasn't as into it as I am"
"A thing?" He asks.
"Yeah, I was more invested than her though, so I came up with a plan"
"Can I just say told you so?" He says and I roll my eyes.
"Shut up, anyways, I told tom that I wasn't into her, and now I'm 'dating' brook. Girls always want what they can't have" i explain.
Harry just stares at me with a confused look on his face.
"You know you sound like a psychopath right?" He asks.
"Harrison!" I hear my name being called by the same annoying voice.
"Good luck mate" Harry pats my shoulder and walks away.