•40•

The girls were ready and have both left for prom, but I'm waiting for Tom to come over and get me because both mine and his parents are freaks that want photos of us before we go. Harry lucked out on not telling his mom he had a date. No photos for him.
"How do I look?" I ask my mom and dad, walking out of the bathroom after fixing my hair into a Curly low side bun with a lot of volume. My floor length lavender dress flowed behind me as I walked into the living room, and my silver heels clanked on the floor.
"You look wonderful honey, an absolute beauty" my dad says with a smile.
"Oh my god you look stunning!" My mom squeals.
"Thanks" I smile.
The doorbell rings and I quickly shake my head at my parents, who were eager to answer the door and see Tom.
"I'm getting it" I say.
"But you need to make an entrance!" My mom scolds.
"No I really don't" I laugh.
I open the front door and my mouth grins as wide as it possibly can. My boyfriend stands outside the door in a deep ash tux, and a matching lavender bow tie. His hair is perfectly styled, while still letting his curls that I love so much hang. I adore him.
"Darling you just.. wow.." he says looking me up and down with a smile on his face.
"You too" I nod.
"I've got my camera!" I hear Nikki squeal as she prances up my driveway.
"Sorry" Tom whispers to me.
"Believe me, my parents are worse" I laugh, letting them inside.
"Oh Tom look at you.." my mom says. "Such a handsome young man! Perfect for our Elle!"
"Mom" I groan.
"You too are so cute oh my goodness" Nikki smiles.
"I'm going to show these photos to my clients" my dad says. I'm glad my dad likes Tom. He likes him a lot, in fact he was the happiest when everyone found out we were dating.
We let our parents take embarrassing photos of us, both of us just wanting them to be happy and have the photos done quickly so we can leave.
"Alright you guys have fun!" Nikki says.
"Not too much fun!" My dad says and I roll my eyes.
"Bye!" I call out as we walk out to Toms car.
"So.. I think a corsage is cringey" he says.
"Agreed" I nod.
"So I got you these instead" he says, handing me three big beautiful sunflowers. "I picked sunflowers because you're like a ray of sunshine in my life"
Am I about to cry? Yes. Oh my god.
"I love you so much" I say, pressing a kiss to his lips.
"I love you too" he says.
He starts the car, driving us to the prom. Honestly? I wasn't that excited, but now I am. Because I'm all dressed up with my baby and we're going to have fun with our friends.
We show up and Tom links his arm with mine as we go inside.
"I knew it" he mutters as we walk inside.
"Knew what?" I ask.
"I knew you'd be the prettiest girl in this room" he says. He just keeps making my heart melt.
"You're too sweet to me" I smile.
Tom leads me through the crowd of dancing teens and grabs us both a drink.
"So tell me, what exactly happens at prom?" I ask.
"People dance, drink, of course they only serve beer so Haz sneaks in the good stuff" he says.
"Of course" I laugh.
"Then normally You would hang out with the girls and take cute pictures while the guys make fun of me for gawking over you." He says and I smile. "Then, I'll take you out to a nice hotel room, and we can do whatever you want pretty girl"
"You got us a hotel room?" I question, not knowing he did that.
"I did. I know, I'm romantic" he says with a cocky grin on his face.
"Hmm however will I thank you for that" I hum.
"I'm sure you can think of something" he smirks, kissing my temple.
"Lads check this out" Haz says coming up to us, opening his jacket to show he's hiding a flask in there.
"So I'm one of the lads now?" I ask.
"Yes, to officially be one of us you have to drink" he says, holding the flask out to me.
"One sip won't hurt" I shrug, putting the flask to my lips and coughing at the disgusting taste.
"What the fuck was that" I say.
"Let's just say I mixed all the heaviest stuff I could find in my kitchen" he says.
"I could have warned you.. but.." Tom laughs.
"You guys suck" I say, quickly drinking the drink Tom has gotten me moments ago.
"Alright the real party has shown up, Elle would you like to ditch these losers and dance with the real man at this party?" Jacob asks me.
"Of course" I say and both of the boys mouths drop as Jacob flips them off and walks me over to the dance floor. I have to say, that disgusting concoction that Haz let me drink is helping me be a bit more loose with my movements. My hands go up and my hips sway side to side, this is actually fun? Who would have thought I'd like going to prom?
Jacob has some moves, like he's good. It's impossible to not match his energy, he pulls you in.
"Yess girl look at you!" Bay squeals, dancing next to me.
We all get lost to the music, and I feel hands on my hips.
"Finally you came over!" I say, turning around and not seeing Toms face.
"Can you take your hands off my fucking girlfriend?" Tom says, standing behind the guy.
I push the guys hands off my hips and he frowns at me.
"Well you're no fun" he says, walking away.
"I'm gunna hurt him" Tom mutters.
"Let it go, can you blame him? I look hot!" I say.
"I know you're trying to distract me from being mad at him but it's not working" he says.
"Why be mad? You're the only one getting in bed with me tonight" I say.
"Mhmm, and I'm the only one who's ever touched you. You're mine" he says, pulling me into him, if it weren't for the blasting music I'd be really insecure with him talking to me like this, but no one can hear. It feels like it's just the two of us.
"All yours Tommy" I smile.