•43•

Today is the day.
My biggest fashion show I've ever done.
The whole reason I moved here, got to meet some of the best people I've ever known, found the love of my life, gained a new family.
"Welcome Mrs. Saltzman. We're very happy to have you. I'm Julie, I'll be your guide and show manager for this evening" the nice woman smiles.
"Great nice to meet you" I say.
"So we'll go back to your dressing room. They will send in hair and makeup, then wardrobe." She explains as we reach a white door with my name on it. She opens the door and I feel a small pang of excitement. These models are treated like royalty. My own dressing room, a full size Hollywood style mirror, vanity, couch, snacks, even a crystal chandelier.
"If you need me, just press this button" she hands me this little keypad.
"Perfect, thank you" I say and she shuts the door.
I take a seat in front of the lighted vanity mirror, popping in a couple selfies before makeup and hair arrives.
'London is treating me well xx' I post it to Instagram.
"Knock knock" a man says, before opening my door. "Hi honey I'm doing your hair, I'm Garrison"
"Well good luck cause my hair is an absolute mess" I laugh.
"Oh I got you, I'm the best" he shrugs.
I sit back and relax as Garrison goes to work. My phone dings and I grab it.
Tom: how's it going? No butterfly's in your stomach?
He's a cutie.
Elle: pretty calm so far!
"Ooo who's the hottie on your wall paper?" Garrison asks.
"Oh, that's my boyfriend Tom" I laugh. "He's alright"
"He's alright? Are you alright sis?" He says with wide eyes.
"Okay yeah he's a lot more than alright" I giggle.
Tom: I'm gunna sneak back there.
Elle: it's impossible. Major security. Silly.
Tom: watch me.
I roll my eyes. He's so weird.
There's a knock on the door and my eyes widen. Did he actually manage to get back here?
"Hey I'm Greta, your makeup artist" the black haired woman smiles as she walks in.
"Hi" I smile.
"Almost done here Greta then she's all yours" Garrison says.
He's done my hair beautifully, and added extensions to make it ridiculously long.
"I love it, thank you" I smile.
"Have a good show" he says and leaves.
"Alright they're wanting dark so, we're going heavy" she comments, getting all of her supplies out.
She starts on my makeup and it's so relating to have your makeup done for you. My phone hasn't dinged in a while which causes slight anxiety that Toms gotten kicked out or even arrested. Why am I dating an idiot. I have full power to walk out there and tell the security that he can come back with me but.. this is more fun.
The makeup artists makes small talk with me, she's definitely not as entertaining as Garrison was but they're just here to do a job, not entertain me.
The door opens and I can't look, since my eyes are being done right now.
"Great Elle I found you" I hear, but not Tom's voice.
"Haz?" I say and he comes into my view.
"Hey, so Uhh, Tom got caught by security" he says.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" I say and the makeup artists lets out a laugh.
"Go ahead, I'll be here when you get back" she says and I thank her.
"Now I have to walk around in a robe and one eye done because you two are dumb asses." I groan.
"Well would it make you feel better if I said I think you look extra pretty?" He asks and I glare at him.
"No man you don't understand, Elenor Saltzman is my girlfriend!" Tom says, trying to pull his arm from the guard who's three times his size.
"Do you know how many creeps come in here claiming to be a boyfriend? Nice try" the guard says.
I quicken my step and catch up with them.
"Scuse me sir!" I call and he stops and looks to me.
"Yes mrs. Saltzman?" He asks.
"That actually is my boyfriend" I say. "He can come back with me"
The guard lets go of Toms arm.
"My apologies Mrs. Saltzman" he nods.
"it's like a fucking army camp in here or something" Tom says as I pull both of these Div's to my room.
"You guys make me look bad" I say.
"No I'm sure that one raccoon eye is doing that for you" Tom laughs and I glare at him.
"Aw baby I was just joking" he frowns.
"Hey I'm not the one that got caught" Haz says.
I get back into the room and Greta continues my makeup as Haz hopelessly flirts with her.
"You're all done" she says, getting her things together.
"Great thank you" I say.
"Good luck on your show" she says, leaving.
"Not even her number mate!" Tom laughs.
"She was playing hard to get!" Haz says.
I go into my dressing area and change into my first piece.
"Mate can you leave so I can give the boyfriend pep talk?" I hear Tom whisper to Haz. Oh man I love him.
"Sure, even though if it weren't for me you'd probably be in jail right now" Haz comments back.
I get the teal and white tulle packed dress on, although it's pretty ugly, it has a very luxurious feel to it.
"Alright, don't even comment" I say, walking out.
"How is it that even wearing the ugliest dress you're still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen?" He asks.
"You're being smooshy" I giggle.
"Well you like smooshy so.." He smiles. "You're going to be absolutely amazing. You always are."
"This is big" I state.
"Really big, and guess what? You're going to fucking kill it because you're the most talented model here. And when you're all done I'm thinking we can go crawl into my bed, order an extra large pizza, watch love island, and eat sour patch kids until our mouths hurt" he smiles.
Ok. This boy has my heart.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too darling"