•16•

"I had a really great time tonight" I smile as Daniel walks me up to my door.
"I did as well, I'd love to go out again" he says.
"Me too" I nod.
"So, I guess I'll see you" he says, not budging form his spot, the only movement being his hand going to rest on my waist.
He's going to kiss me.
"Elle finally you're home!" The front door swings open and my eyes widen.
"Tom?! What are you doing in my house?" I ask.
"Oh I left some homework here, you parents let me in. They're in the back having a few too many drinks" he laughs.
"You came here at 10:30 pm to get homework?" I ask.
"It's due tomorrow!" He shrugs. "Hello, I don't think we've met. Tom."
"Daniel" they shake hands and I internally groan at the discomfort.
"Come on inside, it's cold out here" Tom says to me and I glare at him.
"I'll text you" Daniel says to me. "Goodnight"
Daniel presses a small quick kiss to my lips before walking to his car and Toms mouth drops.
"He just kissed you right in front of me!" He says.
"Yeah, guess you didn't scare him" I laugh, walking inside.
"How was your night?" Tom asks grumpily.
"Great" I nod and he raises his brow at me.
"What happened?" He asks and I sigh.
"Well.. his friends are all really fancy talented people, and they were acting like I was just some pretty model, so.. I may have lied and said I do all these sports that I definitely don't do" I explain.
"Why'd you make up something?" He asks.
"Because they asked me what I do besides modeling and I realized, I don't do anything! I'm boring!" I say.
"Not true, you're a mini body builder in the making." He states.
"That's not a talent Thomas" I say.
"Is this not a talent?" He asks, flexing his muscles.
Those muscles..
focus Elle!
"Not really. Hard work and dedication? Absolutely. But not a talent."
"Well.. I don't know about those fancy musicians.. but I think you're pretty great" he says and I smile widely.
"Thanks Tommy" I say, hugging him tightly.
"Anytime darling"
I hear a roar of laughter coming from outside and Tom laughs.
"Like I said, your parents are drinking" he says.
"Go watch movies and be slightly late for school tomorrow?" I ask.
"Sounds like a plan"
__
Tom stuffs all the ingredients into the blender, making our smoothies. This boy got me hooked on green juice, and smoothies. I feel so healthy.
"We are accomplishing our goal of being slightly late for school" he laughs.
His phone rings and he looks over to it on the table.
"Can you answer that?" He asks.
"Yeah" I nod, answering the phone without seeing who it was.
"Hello?"
"Tom- wait what? Who's this?" Haz says through the phone.
"It's Elle" I laugh.
"Elle? Why are you answering his phone this early?"
"He stayed late last night so he just slept here, what's up?"
"Nothing it's nothing, see you later" He hangs up and Tom hands me my smoothie.
"Haz?" He asks and I nod.
"He didn't have much to say, said he'd see us later"
My phone dings and I grab it, we're popular this morning.
Daniel: what's your all time favorite food?
Elle: interesting yet random question. I adore a good plate of fettuccine Alfredo.
Daniel: lovely to know.
What a weird boy.
"Alright let's head out, don't want to be too late"
We get to school and I rush to Mr. P's class.
"Mrs. Saltzman you're late" Mr. P says.
"I am, but I brought you something" I say, handing him the box of Cheez it's.
"Ah! American snacks! Wonderful!" He says excitedly and I laugh, taking my seat. Haz doesn't seem to have brook hanging off him today which is a nice change. Mr. P continues to teach our class while stuffing his face with his special American snack.
A couple classes pass and Tom and I make our way to the cafeteria.
My phone rings and I answer.
"Hello?"
"Come outside?"
"Daniel? Are you at my school?" I ask.
"Yes"
"I'm coming" I laugh, looking through the window and seeing him outside standing by his car.
"I'll be right back guys" I say to the group who was now paying full attention to me.
I quickly make my way outside and he gives me a big smile.
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I believe your exact words were you adore a good plate of fettuccine Alfredo, sooo" he pulls out a Togo box. "I went and got you some from the best Italian restaurant in London"
"You're so sweet oh my god" I smile, hugging him.
"Only the best for you" he says and I melt a little bit. "I was actually hoping to meet your friends"
"Y-you want to meet my friends?" I ask.
"Well I know you felt a little uncomfortable last night around mine and I figured I owe you me feeling the same discomfort" he laughs.
"The only way my friends will make you uncomfortable is by asking far too many questions" I say.
"I'll take it" he smiles.
I lead him into the room and over to our table.
"Guys, this is Daniel" I introduce him as we sit down.
"We've already met, I take it last night went well" Baylee says and I'm already regretting this.
"Yes it did" Daniel nods.
"So Daniel, where do you go to school?" Haz asks.
"Oh I go to the special arts academy, for music" he says.
"So you play?" Haz questions.
"The viola mainly" Daniel says and Haz laughs a bit, to which I kick him under the table.
"Why viola, isn't that a pretty girly instrument?" Haz asks and I have to restrain myself from punching him.
"Actually it's gender neutral, as are all instruments. I take it you don't play or you'd know that" Daniel says.
"I like this guy" Harry says.
"So are any of you on track or other sports teams with Elle?" Daniel asks and my whole body goes cold.
"What?" Baylee asks.
"Elle doesn't do sports" Haz says.
"Anymore, she doesn't do them here because she moved here mid year. She use to do all kinds of sports though" Tom saves me.
"Ah okay, makes sense" Daniel nods.
I can't believe Tom just came up with that so quickly. He's truly my savior.