•29•

•Toms pov•
Watching Elle walk down that stage was such an amazing experience. She was in her zone, completely comfortable and effortlessly beautiful. Her smile lit up the whole room in a sea of models who kept a straight face. That's my girl.
"You we're absolutely amazing" I finally kiss her.
"Thank you" she smiles. "I'm going to change.. then we can go get some food?"
"Sounds good pretty girl"
She walks off to change and I wait.
"Hey" Elliot walks up to me. The fuck does he want?
"Hi" I say, uninterested.
"Look, I don't want any drama, believe me I'm over Ellie. Have been a while now." He starts. "But you should know, I didn't just get with her best friend right after she left for no reason. She cheated on me. Three weeks before she left. She has no idea that I know about it. That's why I got with her best friend."
Does he really expect me to believe that? Why is he even telling me this shit?
"Alright mate well I don't need your bullshit stories. I know my girlfriend." I say.
"Just warning you man, how you take it it totally up to you. Just thought you should know." He says and walks away.
It's not true, Elle isn't a cheater. She's too sweet and innocent.
"Guess who?" My eyes are covered and I laugh.
"Well if your not my girlfriend get the fuck off me" I say.
"Good answer I'm impressed" Elle laughs, kissing my cheek. "Ready to go?"
"Yes" I nod, and we walk out.
We get in the car and Henry talks with Elle about how the show went. She goes into extreme detail of every single event, and I love watching how invested and passionate she is.
"Here we are" Henry says as we get to a little hole in the wall restaurant.
"Oh please join us" Elle says.
"Lovely offer, but I'll have to decline, you two have fun" he says.
We get out of the car and go inside. There's maybe three other people here and I smile.
"This place is very you" I say.
"I use to come here almost every day after school" she says.
"Marie? You here?" She calls.
"It can't be!" I hear an older woman gasp, and she quickly makes her way out to the front. "Ah! My sweet Elenor!"
"Hi! I wanted to surprise you!" Elle smiles, as Marie crosses the counter to hug her.
"Oh honey this is amazing. I'm so happy to see you" she says.
"This is Tom. My boyfriend" she introduces me.
"Tom, oh hello hun, how're you?" She smiles.
"Good thank you-"
"Oh a British boy! Just like you've always wanted!" Marie gasps and I raise my brow at Elle.
"Oh come on don't embarrass me just yet" Elle laughs.
"I'll go fix something extra special for you two, be out soon" she makes her way back and we sit.
"So? You've always wanted a British boy huh?" I tease.
"Ugh stop" she laughs. "I've just always had a thing for cute accents"
"I bet you constantly want me to call you love and make you a cup of tea too?" I tease some more.
"Wouldn't hurt" she shrugs.
"Alright love" I say and she smiles.
Her phone dings and she groans.
"What's up?" I ask.
"Elouise. She said she's moving down two days after we go back." She says.
She puts her phone down and Marie brings out our food, which is absolutely delicious. Then sits with us and talks for a while, embarrassing Elle several times.
"You know, she worked here for one summer in between modeling jobs. She loved it! I believe her exact words were-" Marie starts.
"I'm going to open my own restaurant one day and be the most bad ass chef of all time" Elle laughs.
"That's when I knew she was my favorite customer" Marie smiles.
Their friendship is so amazing. Elle really does just click with everyone.
•Elle's pov•
We finish our night and hang out at the hotel. I text Elouise a bit and Tom goes off into the bathroom.
Elle: boy or girl? You didn't tell me!
Elouise: girl💗
Elle: why did no one tell me?
Elouise: we wanted you to adjust in the new house first before having a whole new thing to adjust to.
Elle: a new thing to adjust to? It's my niece, I'll love her!
Elouise: I mean babysitting and stuff.
Of fucking course. Cause I wouldn't have anything better to do with my life than take care of her baby.
"Hey pretty girl" Tom mutters, kissing my cheek.
"Hey" I say, setting my phone aside.
"Arms up" he says and I do as told. He lifts my shirt over my head, and unclasps my bra.
"Bottoms too" he says.
I pull down my leggings and panties. No clue if he's trying to fuck me or put me in pajamas.
He swiftly picks me up in his arms and I giggle.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
He walks me into the bathroom and the smell of roses fill my nose. He slowly lowers me into the warm water and I smile. He ran me a bath.
"You just going to stand there or are you going to join me?" I ask.
"Enjoying the view" he smirks.
"Get in you doofus" I roll my eyes.
He strips down, and climbs in the claw foot tub across from me.
His hand runs down my leg and he just stares at me smiling.
"What?" I ask.
"I love you" he says, his smile growing bigger.
I move myself closer to him, coming between his legs.
"I love you too" I say, kissing his lips.