•19•

"Baylee?" I cry into the phone to my friend.
"What's going on?!" She asks panicked.
"Can you come over please" I ask. I need someone right now.. or I think I'm going to fall apart.
"I'll be right over."
I hang up and wait, soon my bedroom door opens and she walks in, giving me a big hug.
"What happened?" She asks.
I explain to her everything, going to Harrison's house. His big confession, and my big confession.
"Wait so Haz likes you but you like Tom?" She asks.
"Yes, and now Haz probably never wants to see me again" I say.
I continue to explain going to Toms and what I walked in on.
"Oh no.." she sighs.
"I know I'm in a relationship, and I know he was never mine.. but i didn't think it'd hurt this bad" I say and she pulls me into another hug.
"It's okay, we'll figure this out" she says.
"I'm a terrible person" I say.
"No.. you're confused and hurt" she says.
"I didn't mean to fall for him.. I really did think it was just a physical thing. I thought it would pass. It didn't" I say.
The tears stop falling, and panic sets in. I just told Harrison that I like Tom. I admitted it, to the guy who had just admitted his feelings for me..
"Oh my god what am I going to do? He's probably feeling even worse than I am right now" I say.
"Okay calm down.. I'm going to call Harry and have him come over, then I'll go talk to Haz okay?" She says and I nod.
She makes the call and we wait a little bit before Harry shows up.
"Who's being a dick now?" He asks, walking in.
"Me" I mutter.
"What?" He says.
"Look, please just keep her distracted while I go talk to Haz" Baylee says.
How the fuck did I get such amazing friends? And why do I manage to treat them like shit?
Baylee leaves and Harry plops down next to me.
"Spill the tea sis" he says and I let out a small laugh. Harry truly is the best person to cheer me up.
"You don't want to hear it. Promise" I say.
"Well if it's that cringey, I can give great commentary" he says. "Go on"
"Well, long story short.. Harrison admitted his feelings for me, to which I responded with practically screaming that I like Tom. Haz got upset and told me to leave, so of course being the fucking idiot I am I go to Tom. But then I walked in on him fucking some girl I've never seen before so life is fucking fantastic right now" I explain.
"Wow okay first of all how in hell do you like my div of a brother?" He asks.
"Harry! Not helping!" I groan.
"Okay sorry. Well, I mean.. you kind of fucked up with Haz" he says.
"Oh god I did" I sigh.
"He was being vulnerable and telling you something that he's hid for a while now.. and you literally screamed that you like someone else" he says. "He's going to need time"
"I know" I nod.
My phone rings and I look down at it.
Tom is calling
I ignore the call, but he calls again.
"And maybe you're going to need some time from Tom too.." Harry says. "You hurt Haz without meaning to, Toms hurt you without meaning to. You and Haz are in the same boat right now."
"It's so stupid for me to be upset though. It's not like we're together, I have a boyfriend for fuck sakes!" I groan, ignoring yet another call.
Tom: why the fuck are you ignoring my calls?!
Jesus this boy is persistent. Sorry Tom but I don't want to hear about your hook up.
There's a loud knock on the door and Harry gives me  a look.
"He's not going to stop, I'll answer it" he says, getting up and walking over to the door.
"Hey what's up?" Harry asks, only cracking the door open.
"Why the fuck are you here?" Tom asks angrily. Why is he so mad?
"Elle had a crap day with her boyfriend and wanted to hang out" Harry says, which wasn't a lie.
"Let me in" he says.
"Her eyes are scarred after what she saw mate, she'd be better off not seeing you right now" Harry laughs, desperately trying to come up with excuses.
"Let me through this fucking door or I'll break it down" Tom says in a hushed tone, he's 100% serious.
"Just let him in" I mutter.
"You sure?" Harry asks and I nod.
He opens the door and Tom rushes his way in to me. His eyes examine my face for a moment before speaking.
"You've been crying" he states.
"What? No I haven't" I shake my head.
"Yes you have." He states.
"Maybe because she had to see your fucking nasty ass dick" Harry tries to lighten the mood but Tom shoots him a death glare.
"Darling what happened? What did Daniel do?" He asks.
"For once, Daniel didn't do anything" I mutter.
"Then what happened?" He asks.
Can't he just leave me the fuck alone?
"Who's the girl?" I ask.
"What?" He's playing dumb and confused.
"The girl you just had your dick in?" I say, maybe that'll jog his memory of what happened twenty minutes ago.
"Some girl, it doesn't matter that's not what we're talking about" he shakes his head.
"Do you like her?" I ask.
"No."
"So it was just a hook up?"
"Yes."
"No feelings?"
"No feelings."
"How can you do that? Give yourself to someone you feel nothing for? I didn't take you to be that kind of guy" I say.
"There's a lot more to it than you realize, honestly I don't know why you're trying to talk about this. You're obviously upset about something" he says.
"Yeah you fucking idiot, she's upset about you." Harry groans, and I shoot him my own death glare.
"I'm gunna go." He states, running out of the house.
"What? What did I do?" Tom asks.
"I- it wasn't you" I lie. "It was Haz"
Well not fully the truth, but close.
"What did Haz do?" He asks.
"Admitted he has feelings for me, asked me to be with him." I say.
Tom almost looked worried, and upset.
"What did you say?" He asks.
As I remember, I screamed I like Tom, but of course I'm not going to tell him that.
"I said I wasn't into him.. and now he won't speak to me"