Chapter 02: Suspicions and Girlfriend

Edited
----------------------------

Chapter 02: Suspicions and Girlfriend

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung's features. He was caressing his cheeks with an obvious 'love' heart in his eyes. He missed his dongsaeng's face, it's been a while since he saw this beautiful face. He wasn't even surprised why he is obsessed with this beauty.

"Pretty." Jungkook muttered as he pressed his thumb on the beauty's bottom lip.

They were currently lying in Taehyung's bed. Taehyung was sleeping while releasing soft snores which the older find adorable. He was cuddled up in soft blankets and slightly clinging onto Jungkook who was also under the covers.

Jungkook cursed under his breath when someone knocked on the door, disturbing him from appreciating the beauty presented in front of him. He left the bed quietly, trying not to wake Taehyung up.

He reached the door and opened it, revealing his step-mom who was awkwardly standing in front of him.

"Hey, Jungkook," She started casually, trying to ease the atmosphere

Jungkook simply hummed in response.

"Is Taehyung still sleeping?" Shin-Hye asked with obvious awkwardness surrounding their atmosphere.

"Yes, eomma. Why?" Jungkook retorted.

"Oh, okay. Are you going to sleep here or do you want to stay in your room?" Shin-Hye asked to hope that Jungkook wouldn't stay in Taehyung's room because she still found it weird.

"Nah. I'll stay here." Jungkook said as he gave her his best fake smile which didn't go unnoticed by Shin-Hye.

She internally smirked as she knew damn well how good of an actor Jungkook is.

"Are you sure? Your dad already arranged your room so you can stay in peace, you know your brother is jolly. I'm sure you won't be able to feel peace." Shin-Hye attempted.

"No, it's okay, besides, we used to sleep together. So I don't see any problem sleeping with him." Jungkook insisted.

"Well, isn't it weird for you? He's an adult now, he might find it uncomfortable sleeping with you. I'm just saying, it's better if you two should separate in bed." Shin-Hye stated.

"I'm sure he wouldn't feel uncomfortable, and he doesn't want me to leave him. He was afraid that everything was just his dream." Jungkook retorted signing.

"Alright. If you want to eat anything, you can come downstairs." Shin-Hye said and smiled sweetly(fake)

"M'kay, eomma." Jungkook responded.

"Sleep well. Good night." And with that, Shin-Hye left.

Her motherly instincts snapped at her and she knew that something was wrong. She went in the direction of Seo-Joon's office and without any hesitation, she slammed the door open.

Seo-Joon was startled by the sudden act as he stared at his wife with a shocked, confused, and worried face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Seo-Joon inquired.

"Seo-Joon, I feel like Jungkook hasn't really changed yet. I can feel it." She said, obviously in distress.

"What do you mean?" Seo-Joon asked.

"We have to separate them again. You have to separate them!" Shin-Hye grumbled.

"Shin-Hye, honey, what are you talking about?" Seo-Joon can't help but frown.

"Seo-Joon, just by the way he looks at my son, I can already feel it. He's still obsessed with my son!" Shin-Hye retorted, gritting her teeth.

"Honey, it's already been 7 years!" Seo-Joon retorted.

"But Jungkook is obsessed! Do you think that it's something easy to fix? He's obsessed with my son since he left. Seo-Joon, I can't help but get worried about my son. What if he hurts him?" Shin-Hye can't help but let a tear escape her eye.

Seo-Joon immediately stood up and walked to her wife as he gently held her left hand. He caressed it in a soothing manner to calm her down.

"Hey, honey, it's okay. I understand. We will observe more, okay? And if your instincts were right then we'll—I'll do my best to separate them, okay? And he will never hurt Taehyung. He's not capable of hurting our Tae-bear but he can hurt the people around him..." He gently said.

"Alright, alright. We just have to separate Jungkook from my Taehyungie.." She mumbled quietly, still trying to calm down.

Meanwhile...

"And who the fuck thinks that doing that would be a good idea?" He rolled his eyes thinking about the dumb idea of separating him from his baby.

His parents were dumb enough to forget to lock the door, a chance for him to listen to the conversation between the couple.

"Well, of course, my parents" He sarcastically said but his annoyed expression was soon replaced by a sinister smirk.

"Tsk. Tsk. You've been a big problem to me ever since, should I eliminate you from my way now?" Jungkook darkly chuckled as he shook his head.

"Better yet, from this world."

+++

The mint green-haired boy was awakened by the weight placed above his waist. His face was pressed against his stepbrother's hard chest as his hands were the only thing that put space between them.

He carefully left his stepbrother's embrace and started his morning routine. By the time he was done, Jungkook had already left the bed.

"Maybe he's already downstairs." He thought.

Soon, Taehyung was already on his way to the dining room, when he heard chit-chats as he neared his destination.

He was confused at first when he heard an unfamiliar voice of a woman. He continued walking and was faced with his parents chit-chatting with a woman with his brother's arm around her.

"Oh, hi Tae-bear." Shin-Hye was the first to notice the youngest.

The others greeted him too. Taehyung sat in his usual seat and kindly smiled at the woman, Jungkook's stare gone unnoticed by him.

"Good morning. May I ask who she is?" Curiosity was laced in his voice but kept his smile on his face.

"I'm Hyekyung, Lim Hyekyung." The woman or should we call Hyekyung, smiled at Taehyung.

"My girlfriend." Jungkook said as he internally smirked, thinking that Taehyung might get jealous.

"Huh?" The youngest asked as the room fell into a pin drop silence.

Jungkook smirked thinking that his plans work well.                               
============================