Chapter 15: Annoy and Anxious

The long curly-haired boy grumbled under his breath because of the phone that keeps on ringing. He felt a weight on his left shoulder and his body just realizing that his dongsaeng was with him.

He was tapping the bed using his right hand trying to find where the phone was. He found it vibrating on the bed and answer the call with knitted brows and eyes bit open.

"Who are you?" He asked with his husky tone because he just woke up.

"Where's Taehyung? Why do you have his phone?"

A familiar woman's voice, Jungkook smirked and suddenly he was fully awake.

"Eomma, good morning too." He grinned turning off the speaker so the mint-haired boy beside him won't able to hear their conversation.

"I'm asking you, where is he?!" Shin-hye growled in anger.

"Uhm, I don't know?" He retorted innocently playing with Taehyung's hair.

"Don't lie! I know he's with you! Give him that damn phone!" She yelled while Jungkook chuckled.

"Okay fine, Calm down yeah?" He teased.

He put the phone on Taehyung's pillow and hovered on top of him.

"Baby, someone's calling you. Do you want to answer it?" He smirked knowing what will Taehyung's answer.

"Sleepy"

Jungkook chuckled, lay down on the bed, and took the phone.

"He said no." He grinned in victory.

"Tell him it's me! He will answer it!" Shin-hye grumbled in annoyance.

"Eomma, it's too early to bother us. We're not done doing something yet." Jungkook snickered looking at the sleeping boy beside him.

"What are you talking about?! Jungkook! I'm telling you! Don't touch him!" Shin-hye yelled.

The long curly-haired boy snuggled his head on the crook of Taehyung's neck and nibbled the soft flesh.

"Hngh, hyung~"

It sounded like a moan, enough to annoy the woman.

"I'm telling you! Don't touch my son! I---"

Her yells were cut by Jungkook when he ended the calls. While the handsome boy can't help but chuckle knowing he succeeded.

He sat down on the bed, leaning his back on the headboard and Taehyung's head was almost laying on his thigh.

"You did a good job." He uttered caressing the mint-haired boy's head.

+++

Shin-hye was freaking out since the call earlier. She was anxious about what Jungkook did to her son.

"Hon, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Her husband, Seo-joon asked who was tying his necktie.

"I called Taehyung earlier and he's with Jungkook! T-they are doing something dirty!" She yelled and grabbed his collar.

"What are you talking about?" Seo-joon inquired confusedly and looked at her.

"They having sex! I told you! Your son was still obsessed with my son! You should believe me!" She yelled crying.

Seo-joon sighed and held her shoulders.

"Calm down, honey, I just called Taehyung and he told me that he will stay with Jungkook because he heard us arguing last night." Seo-joon stated and sighed.

"Then tell him to come back here now!" Shin-hye growled.

"I told him but he doesn't want to. He said he will come back when everything was fine. He's an adult now, let him do what he wants and I'm sure he's safe with Jungkook. Don't overthink, yeah?" Seo-joon uttered and pecked her forehead.

But Shin-hye wasn't convinced about that. She wants Taehyung to come back right now.

+++

The mint-haired boy Taehyung was kind of annoyed with how huge his hyung's clothes that making him small. And he can't wear pants because it doesn't fit him.

He was sitting on the bed, wearing his hyung's black jacket with a boxer underneath it that turned out his short instead. And pout on his lips.

"Why aren't you wearing the pants?"

Suddenly, his hyung come out from the balcony and pressed his cigarette on the ashtray. He was wearing a black plain fitted t-shirt that made his abs obvious, a gray jogger paired with a black Nike slipper.

"I told you hyung, they are big for me. Don't you see, I turned out as a hanger here." Taehyung muttered and sidewards his arms to show his hyung.

"I'm sorry, I'll borrow pants with my friends later." Jungkook sighed and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

"Ah, hyung, who called on my phone earlier?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook.

"Just wrong number, next time, don't give your number to a stranger." Jungkook retorted scolding him.

"Okay, does eomma call me last night?" He pouted asking.

"No, she didn't, they didn't cool down yet." Jungkook replied smirking internally.

"So, I'm allowed to stay here with you?" Taehyung asked looking at him with hoping eyes.

"Ahm, I'll think about that." Jungkook grinned.

The younger stood up and held Jungkook's collar.

"No, you don't need to think about it. I already told Appa that I'll stay here with you so you have to do it because if something happened to me, you're the one who will get blamed." Taehyung stated, clutching his hands on Jungkook's collar.

"Yeah, whatever you say." The older sighed.

"Thank you, hyung, you're the best." Taehyung chuckled pecking Jungkook's cheeks.

"Are you hungry? Let's go eat." Jungkook said and show his hand to Taehyung.

"Sure" The younger smiled and accepted his hyung's hand.

They went downstairs with 5 people with them.

"Everyone, this is Kim Taehyung, my stepbrother. Taehyung, they are my friends, the orange-haired was Park Jimin, the blonde-haired was Min Yoongi, that guy with bangs was Jung Hoseok, the short-haired was Kim Namjoon and lastly, the mullet haired was Kim Seokjin." Jungkook introduced his friends.

"Hello" Taehyung bowed his head to show his respect and greetings

"Hi to you, beautiful." They smiled waving their hands.

"Let's eat."

Jungkook uttered pulling the chair for Taehyung. He tapped Taehyung's shoulder telling him to sit down which the younger did and sat down on the chair.

"We're sorry for last night, we didn't open the door for you because we need to ask permission from Jungkook." Namjoon started.

"It's okay, I-I understand." Taehyung shyly responded rubbing the back of his neck.

"It seems that you got bitten by a mosquito last night." Jimin snickered noticing the red mark on Taehyung's neck.

"No, I'm not." Taehyung responded innocently looking at them with his innocent doe eyes.

They glanced at Jungkook except for Taehyung. Jungkook smirked shrugging off his shoulders innocently.