Chapter 16: Investigation and untold something

The mint-haired boy was changing his clothes because they will go to University. He thought he could escape classes if he stay with his hyung but he failed.

"Hyung, I'll wait in the car!" He yelled sitting on the bed when he finished wearing his black Prada combat shoes since Jungkook was inside the bathroom.

"Okay" The older responded.

He stood up wearing a light brown polo shirt with a stripe of the black-light brown cardigan on top paired with his brown pants. He went out of the room but before he go downstairs, he was interested to see the room beside his hyung's room.

For some unbeknownst reason, his attention was always caught by that room. He felt like he had to know what was inside of the room. He held the doorknob, ready to open it...

"Taehyung, what are you doing?"

A sudden voice interrupted him, he pulled his hand away from the doorknob, turned around, and saw Jin standing behind him.

"Ah, nothing."

He uttered shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

"By the way, who owned this room?" He asked pointing to the room.

He was so interested to know about that even though he doesn't have to know.

"It's Jungkook's gaming area, he sometimes goes there to play and to release his stress." Jin smiled.

But Taehyung didn't want to believe it. He felt like something was hiding inside it.

"Can I get inside? I wanna know what game hyung's like." He smiled genuinely.

"Actually..."

They were interrupted when they heard Jungkook's door room was slammed open.

"Why are you still here? I thought you are waiting for me in the car." Jungkook inquired.

He was wearing an oversized layered black t-shirt paired with the tri pocket strap cargo pants and Airmax goadome.

"Nuh-nothing, hyung." Taehyung replied biting his bottom lip.

Jungkook looked at Jin who moves his eyes to the room and Taehyung. He understood what Jin was trying to say and nodded his head.

"Let's go now." He said and held the younger's hand.

Taehyung glanced at the room, sighing. Jungkook dragged him downstairs, leaving the house. Jin sighed in relief and went inside the room which was full of Jungkook's obsession with Taehyung.

The long curly-haired boy opened the door car for Taehyung, the younger got inside the car, sitting beside the driver's seat and Jungkook followed after him.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called out while starting the car's engine.

"Yes, hyung?" Taehyung immediately responded.

Jungkook glanced at him seeing the mint-haired boy was looking at him with his innocent doe eyes.

"If you want to stay with me in that house, don't you dare to roam around in that house without my permission, and mostly, don't get inside of that room because once I caught you, I will send you back to the mansion. Understood?" Jungkook stated seriously.

"I-I understand, hyung." The younger replied sighing and fidgeting his fingers.

"Good, that's what I want to hear." Jungkook smiled ruffling Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung looked down on his lap with a bit of pout on his lips. Jungkook drove away from the house.

-----

Shin-hye was shocked to see the dead body of Marilyn inside her office, sitting on a chair. She swallowed harshly, not knowing what she should do with the corpse.

She vomited, smelling the stinky reek of Marilyn's corpse. She was hesitating to call the police because it can start big news and an investigation. Her company will mess up so badly.

Her hands were shaking nervously while typing on her phone to contact the police.

"Hello, 911, how can I help you?"

"P-please, bring a police here, t-there's a dead body in my office." Shin-hye uttered nervously.

"Okay, please send me your location and I will send the police there."

Shin-hye told them her company's address. And she waited for them to arrive.

-----

"We're here" Jungkook said unfastening his seat belt and going out of the car to open the door car for Taehyung.

Taehyung mouthed 'thank you' holding Jungkook's arm and went out of the car. They went inside but they to go on the separate ways.

"You're with him, again."

A familiar guy's voice said behind Taehyung.

"So what if I'm with him? That's not your problem." Taehyung mocked and continue to walk.

"I thought you realized that there's something about him, right? About his feelings." Minsoo said following him.

"I don't care about that! Mind your own business! I told you, he has a girlfriend!"

The mint-haired boy yelled turning around and his hands were balled in a fist.

"If that's the case, then tell me, did you tell him already what happened to you here when he's gone?" Minsoo asked bringing a sensitive topic.

"H-he duh-doesn't n-need to k-know about that! Suh-shut up your mouth!" Taehyung nervously stuttering.

"See, he doesn't care about you anymore. If you just tell me, I could just help you. You don't need him, you only need me, Taehyung." Minsoo said.

He walked near Taehyung and held his shoulders.

"Tuh-that's always you tell me buh-but you never do anything to protect me!" Taehyung cried.

"It's because you didn't trust me" Minsoo stated.

"I trusted you! I didn't tell hyung because I was waiting for you to do something but you failed again! You failed to protect me again!" Taehyung screamed wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"Give me a chance to prove to you I'm worth it too, Taehyung!" Minsoo uttered.

"How many chances do you need? I'm done with you! You're not worth it to cry for! Let's break up, I don't need you anymore!" Taehyung yelled and run away from Minsoo.

Minsoo's hands were balled in a fist, looking in Taehyung's direction.

"You will regret this, Taehyung." He grumbled under his breath.

He left the hallway but didn't follow where Taehyung go instead he went on the other way.