Chapter 37: Attempt and Save

It's already night, and Taehyung can't hear any sounds outside. He carefully stood up and walked to the door. He slid the card into the small gap where the lock was and pulled the card.

He heard a click sound, he smiled a bit and slowly open the door just enough to see if there were people outside.

And being fortunate, no one was outside and the lights are off. He was tiptoeing making sure he won't make any sound. Oh, he didn't Yoongi was sleeping on the couch.

He walked toward him and look for a cellphone or anything he can use. Luckily, he saw a phone in Yoongi's pocket and took it. He has it in his pants, not in his pocket.

Looks like the blonde Yoongi was in a deep sleep maybe, because of drinking but he didn't mind, he was so desperate to leave the house.

He flinched when he heard one of the door rooms was opening. He ran to the door going outside to escape. He sighed in relief when he was finally outside of the house.

He ran away hoping that this time he can really leave and go back to his father.

But while going away, he doesn't know where he was. He took the phone to use the Google map and set his location but the poor phone doesn't even have a Google map and the connection was too weak but he still texted 911 to get help.

He turned on the location to make sure it would help the police to detect or track where he was. It would be easy for them to know where Jungkook brought him if the location was on.

He just curses under his breath and hid it back in his pants. He just hopes luck will strike him again. He keeps walking not knowing where he should go, he just let his feet walk on their own and let them bring where they want. He swallowed hard roaming his eyes around an unfamiliar place.

The place looks eerie with just the sound of air passing through his ear and his footsteps. But, he kind of feel nervous when he felt something was wrong.

He didn't even notice that he was already lost in the middle of the forest. It was so cold and he was only wearing a white t-shirt and a cute red pajama. He clasped his hands and blew on them to at least feel warm a bit.

His hopes went high when he saw two people in the forest. He ran to them to ask for help.

"Hello! Hey please help me!"

He yelled standing behind those two guys. They turned around while holding a lamp and looked at him. His eyes widened seeing the dead person laying down in the bushes.

"What help do you want?" One of them smirked.

Taehyung swallowed hard trying to comprehend what he just witnessed.

"Buf if you need help, make sure you will pay us first." The other guy scanned him licking his lips.

"I-I don't have money to pay you." Taehyung replied moving back.

"But you can pay us with your body instead, that's better and worth it." The guy from the right grinned devilishly.

"I can't do that, but once you bring me back to Seoul, I can make sure I'll give you the amount. Just name it." Taehyung uttered trying to act tough. 

"Well, we would love to taste your body first and do what you want us to do for you." The guy from the right replied.

"No thanks, I'll leave instead." Taehyung retorted turning around to walk away but his arm was grabbed.

"Sorry, baby boy, but we prefer your ass rather than the money."

The guy from his behind said and pushed him to the ground, flipping him around.

"Don't touch me! Let me go!"

He punches the person on top of him but the other guy above his head was holding his wrist stopping him from punching the guy.

The guy who was hovering over him ripped off his shirt revealing his soft belly.

"Damn it, he looks sexy."

The guy licked his lips and caressed Taehyung's belly.

"I told you! Don't touch me!"

The mint-haired boy was squirming around trying to fight back against them.

"Don't even try baby boy, we will devour this sexy body of yours."

They chuckled devilishly and tightened their grips on his wrist. Tears were falling in his eyes while they were ripping off his pants.

He gasped when the guy hovering over him suddenly got knocked over. He saw Jungkook standing behind that guy holding a bat with gloves covering his hands.

"Who the fuck a---"

The guy over his head sentence was cut off when Jungkook didn't hesitate to hit that guy's head. 

Taehyung immediately sat down on the bushy ground covering himself with his ripped shirt. He keeps crying while watching his hyung beating up those guys without any mercy.

Jungkook just stopped when he just saw the blood oozing out of their head. He glanced at Taehyung while panting heavily. He removed his coat and covered it with Taehyung.

"Now you know what will happen if you try to escape again." He uttered carrying the mint-haired boy.

Taehyung hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I-I'm sorry, hyung, I'm so sorry." He cried clutching Jungkook's shirt.

He wished he didn't go to that place, he wished he didn't escape, this shouldn't happen to him. It was his fault and he shouldn't blame his hyung for what happened.

"Just sleep, it will be gone and you will forget about it." Jungkook replied pecking the top of his head.

He snuggled his face closer wanting his hyung to hold him more so he would feel safe and warm.

But he didn't notice that his text to the police was now received and they starting to track his location to get him back.