Chapter 32: Revelation and Leave

Taehyung went to Jungkook's house just to borrow extra clothes. While walking upstairs, his eyes always caught the room beside his hyung.

He slowly walked near that room and held the doorknob. Luckily, it wasn't locked as he was expected it to be. He twisted it seeing the different room that he saw back then. It wasn't just a gaming room but now with a huge LED screen.

His eyes become teary because of frightened seeing it was filming his room and the bathroom. His legs were shaking nervously, can't believe what he see.

He roamed his eyes and saw a lot of pictures of him with different styles. He took one of them and tears fell on his cheeks. He was naked in the bathroom.

"Taehyung"

He flinched when he heard a familiar voice behind him. He turned around and saw Jungkook standing behind him.

"What are you doing here?" His hyung asked and his tone was stern.

"Since when?" He asked crumpling the picture in his hand.

"I told you not to go here, right?" Jungkook simply ignored him.

"I'm asking you! Since when did you do this to me!" He yelled in anger.

"Why did you have to disobey me? Is that hard for you to understand?" Jungkook asked solemnly.

"Why did you do this to me? I trusted you, hyung! I choose you over everyone!" The mint-haired boy cried clenching his jaw.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Jungkook uttered walking passed him.

"Why? Why are you lying? You've been caught now!" Taehyung growled grabbing his collar.

"Caught in what? I only want what's good for you. What will you do?" Jungkook snickered.

Taehyung pushed the older away and glared at him. His hands were clenching and anger was visible all over his face.

"The whole time, Eomma isn't lying to me. S-she was just protecting me! She's right, you're obsessed with me." Taehyung yelled crying.

"Protecting you? I'm the only one who did that to you. Why are you believing her? I love you, Taehyung, I love you so much! I'm not obsessed like what they said." Jungkook grumbled.

The mint-haired boy took something in his pocket and threw it on Jungkook.

"Then explain to me that! That's the original that eomma gave to me but you changed it, didn't you? How did you do it? How did you change it?" He growled.

Jungkook took the pen recorder and played it. It was the same thing he discarded but he was surprised that Taehyung got it.

"You want me to come with you to the States to marry me?! Are you insane for thinking about that?! Live happily with you? How could you do that if our father is dying!" Taehyung screamed out of his frustration.

"They deserve to die! They keep on separating us! I just want to live with you! Can't I do that?!" Jungkook inquired growling.

"You can't! Because I never gonna live with you! If I found out you're the one who killed my mother and the suspect for what happened to Appa, I'll make sure you will pay for them! Live alone." Taehyung stated and walk downstairs.

He flinched when he felt Jungkook hug him on the back to stop him.

"Duh-don't do this to me, Taehyung. A-all I want is to be with you. T-this is the only thing I can do j-just to be with you. P-please, don't leave me. I'm begging you." Jungkook cried on his shoulder, tightening his grip around Taehyung's waist.

"Stop this! Let me go!" Taehyung grumbled removing his hyung's hands around his waist.

"I-I will do anything, buh-but don't leave me. Be with me, I-I will make you happy. I-I can't live without you." The older sobbed hoping that the younger won't leave him.

"I can't live with you if you're like this, hyung. Please, let me go now." Taehyung sniffled.

Even though he hates his hyung, he was sure that Jungkook was really crying.

"I love you, Taehyung. Why can't you love me back too?"

The older doesn't want to let go of Taehyung. The mint-haired boy successfully removed Jungkook's hand and turned around to look at him. He cupped his cheeks and Jungkook held his hands.

"I wish I could love you back, hyung. But this is wrong, I can't love you back, I'm sorry." Taehyung explained.

He pecked Jungkook on the cheeks and was slowly pulling his hands away from him. He walked down and got out of the house leaving Jungkook who was crying right now.

He can't believe it, Taehyung just leaves him like that so easily. He failed to have Taehyung with him. His plans immediately failed.

"Y-you're mine, y-you can't leave me."

He muttered while clenching his fist. It hurts, the pains penetrated his heart as if he was stabbed. This is not what he expected to happen. He hide everything for so long and now it is ruined.

"Wuh-why no one understand me? I-I just want to be with you. Why can't we be together? Why it's hard to be with you?!" He asked himself.

For the second time, he and Taehyung separated again. Tears were falling in his eyes and his heart was clenching in pain. He was just for a happy ending and to live happily together, is that really only exist in a fairytale story?

+++

Taehyung felt weird, why was his heart hurting? Why he felt going back to his hyung's house?

This is weird, he never felt this before. Maybe, he was used to this, he wasn't used without his hyung.

He wiped his tears, shaking his head, and took a deep breath.

"I will forget you if I have to. I'm sorry, hyung." He mumbled and glanced at the house.

He smiled a bit and walked away from the house. He parked a taxi and got inside even though he can see Jungkook behind the taxi, watching him leaving away.