Chapter 35: Notice and escape

The mint-haired boy woke up, he was adjusting his sight trying to get to see properly. He slowly sat down on the bed roaming his eyes around.

He wasn't familiar with the room, he was scanning it thoroughly thinking about where he was. He hissed when he felt a stinging pain in his neck.

Suddenly, he remembered what happened to him. He stood up from the bed and ran to the door. He held the doorknob and was about to twist it open but it was opened by someone from the outside.

His eyes widened, gulping harshly seeing Jungkook standing right in front of him.

"You're awake, do you wanna eat?" Jungkook asked with his hands in his pocket.

"Where are we? Where did you bring me?" Taehyung asked moving back a bit to maintain their space.

"I don't see any reason for you to know. The important thing is you're here." Jungkook simply replied.

"What did you do?! This is kidnapping, hyung! Everything getting worst! Are you insane?!" Taehyung yelled angrily.

"Kidnapping? I'm just getting what's mine, is that wrong?" Jungkook inquired shrugging off his shoulders.

"I'm not yours, hyung! I'm not your property! You can't just do this, this is wrong!" Taehyung grumbled grabbing his collar.

His eyes widened when Jungkook pushed him onto the bed enough to make him fall on the soft mattress. Jungkook grabbed his jaw forcing him to look at him.

"You're mine since the beginning, when I met you for the first time, you are already mine, no one owns you besides me. You said you love me too, right? So why can't you just accept me?" The older growled glaring at him.

"Don't misunderstand it, hyung! I love you as just my brother! That's all it means. What are you saying I'm yours since the beginning? The first time we met was at our parent's wedding!" Taehyung clarified.

"Lies! You got jealous of Hyekyung! Don't tell me that's just brotherly love." Jungkook insisted.

"You're right, hyung. I got jealous because I'm afraid you will leave me again. But now I understand that I'm wrong for feeling that way. You made me get used to you and I hate it! I hate it so much!" Taehyung cried punching Jungkook's chest lightly.

"Don't say you hate me, you beg for my cock, don't you remember when you're drunk?" Jungkook snickered.

Now, Taehyung knows that what he was dreaming about with his hyung wasn't just a dream but a recall.

"I-I'm drunk! Y-you took advantage of me!" Taehyung yelled pushing him away.

"No, I didn't, you're the first one who kiss me and I just gave you what you want." Jungkook smirked.

"L-lies! They were all lies! Leave me alone! I don't wanna see your face!" Taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs.

Jungkook sighed and let go of the mint-haired boy.

"Fine, you win but I wanna tell you that we're going to leave as soon as possible so you better be in a good condition before we leave." He said and turned around.

"I told you! I don't want to go with you! Appa needs help!" Taehyung insisted.

"Whether you like it or not, you will come with me. I will use force if necessary." Jungkook simply said and left the room.

Taehyung hugged his knees and cried. He was worried about his father. He doesn't know if he's fine or what he was doing right now.

+++

"Your son came here and he took Taehyung with him. I think he wants him to be with him for some reason." Detective Jan explained after watching the CCTV records.

Luckily, the detective gave Seo-joon gave a watch to use when something wrong happened to him. He pulled the detective's shirt and showed him his phone.

"We already have patrols all over the road to make sure they won't escape. And we also search all over the area as well." Detective Jan replied.

Seo-joon sighed in relief hoping Taehyung will be fine.

+++

The window beside Taehyung was huge, more than half of his size. He stood up from the bed, dragged the drawer, and put it on the door to make sure it will be locked.

He suck a huge amount of air took the lamp and threw it in the window.

"Taehyung! What's that?"

A voice from the door asked, he just smirked and opened the window since it was locked outside. He jumped outside and run away when he heard that the person outside was trying to break the door.

Jimin successfully opened the door, he grumbled under his breath when he saw no one Inside but the broke window and lamp.

"Shit"

He curses under his breath and immediately contacts Jungkook who was away since he did something important.

"What is it, hyung?"

Finally, Jungkook answered his calls.

"Are you on your way back here?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, why?" Jungkook replied curiously.

"Taehyung, he got escaped! Look at him on your way. That boy literally breaks the window." Jimin said.

"Okay"

The long curly-haired boy ended the calls and sped up his car. While on his way, he saw a familiar mint-haired boy crossing the road. He pressed the horn causing Taehyung to get shocked and fell to the ground. He came out of his car and stand in front of him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms.

"Leave me be! I don't want to be with you!" The mint-haired boy yelled trying to stand up but he got a sprain.

"As if you can get away from me. What will you do without me?" Jungkook inquired squatting to level his size.

"I will do whatever I want! So fuck off, hyung!" Taehyung growled spitting on his face.

"Okay"

That was Jungkook's reply and stood up which made Taehyung confused. Yet, he gasped when the older lift him on his shoulder as if he was a sack of rice.

"Let me go! No! I don't want to!"

He tried to escape by punching Jungkook on his back with his little hands but the older boy simply ignored him.