Chapter 44: Free and Come

Today was Taehyung's wedding, it was decided after a month of their "dating" thingy. He was just waiting for everything to be done that's why he was sitting alone in the dressing room.

His father gave the phone to him and he read it

"You can't run away right now, I can see you don't want this but you already made a decision. If you should have listened to me."

"I know, Appa, but please I'm so nervous right now. Don't scold me." Taehyung huffs.

Seo-joon just shooked his head in disappointment. Suddenly, the dressing room was opened and Eunsuk came inside.

"I'm so happy to see you, Mr. Park. I didn't see you anywhere because they said you were busy. I'm Eunsuk, your son's husband." Eunsuk smiled extending his hand for a handshake.

But Seo-joon didn't do anything and just walked away. Eunsuk awkwardly put down his hand and cleared his throat.

"It seems like he's not in the mood." He said looking at Seo-joon who was going out of the dressing room.

"Yeah, you're right. He didn't get any sleep last night." Taehyung replied sighing knowing that his father was mad and didn't accept the wedding.

"Why? Because he's excited about our wedding?" Eunsuk joked giggling.

"Not really, Appa doesn't want this wedding to happen that's why he's like that." Taehyung stated the fact.

But he didn't mean to say that, he just want to keep it himself but what he can do? He can't lie and there's nothing wrong if he said the truth.

"Oh, I see."

Eunsuk gulped rubbing the back of his neck.

"I didn't expect to hear that but you can't back up, I already spend a lot of money for your company's sake and this wedding." He retorted looking at Taehyung.

"Don't worry, I won't run away. I don't break my promises." Taehyung replied smiling forcedly.

"Good, that's what I expected from my bride." Eunsuk grinned.