Chapter 10: Problem and Brother

When they got back to their mansion, the mint-haired boy went straight to his room, ignoring his mother asking him for dinner.

"What happened to him?" Shin-Hye asked confusedly watching her son walking up the stairs.

"I don't know, you're his mother, you should know everything. That's what you said, right?" Jungkook retorted

"Is that how you talk to elders?!" She grumbled, scolding him.

"No, it depends on whom I want to respect and I don't want to respect you. You keep interfering with my life." He responded glaring at her.

"If you don't want me to interfere in your life, then stop bothering my son. You look like a parasite!" She growled.

"If that's what you say, but, I'll warn you, be careful with whatever your plans. Once I caught you, I will make sure you regret it." Jungkook warned smirking.

He followed the younger into their room leaving his shocked mother.

He opened the door of the bedroom seeing the boy sitting on the bed, looking down while fidgeting his fingers.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting beside Taehyung.

"Nuh-nothing, hyung." The mint-haired boy lied, wiping off his tears.

Jungkook sighed, he grabbed Taehyung's cheeks and forced the younger to look at him.

"Nothing but you're crying" He mocked and let him go.

"I-I'm fine, 'm a strong boy."

Taehyung uttered, looking at him trying to act stern but his face was puffy because of his tears.

"Yeah, you are, now tell me what's your problem." The older simply ignored his dongsaeng acting tough.

Taehyung's tears fell in his eyes and sobbed continuously.

"I-It's hurt hyung, I and Minsoo argued earlier. H-he was jealous because of you. I-I thought he will understand me buh-but he also thinks I-I'm weird. Wuh-why no one understands me."

Jungkook was listening, it was his first time to see his dongsaeng cry like this just because of someone. He doesn't pity the boy but he felt anger and jealousy right now.

"What do you mean by no one understands you? What do you think of me? A potato?"

He teased causing the boy to giggle.

"O-of course not, y-you're my hyung. The best person I've ever met." The younger smiled hugging him from his side.

"Don't mind that bastard, it's up to him if he wants you back or not. If he wants to break up with you, that would be better for you. I'm here, hyung is here." Jungkook stated, holding Taehyung's cheeks.

"I know hyung, you're the only person I can rely on." Taehyung smiled and stared at him.

"What do you want me to do with him? Should I kill him so you can forget him? I don't want someone to hurt you like this. He doesn't deserve your tears." Jungkook inquired quite seriously with his tone.

"Don't joke like that, hyung. That's not funny." The younger chided, playfully punching Jungkook's chest.

"I'm not kidding, I can do everything just for you. Like, if you want, I can be your boyfriend." Jungkook uttered.

"I am lucky to have you, hyung, but, you can't be my boyfriend. One day, you will leave me and stay with your partner. But, I also want to have a boyfriend hyung. Like someone who will stay with me." Taehyung sighed leaning on his hyung's touch.

"I can be the one..."

He mindlessly said making Taehyung look at him confused.

"I mean, I can act like a boyfriend for you. I can stay longer than anyone else because I knew you." He immediately added.

"No, hyung, I don't want you to be my boyfriend."

That was enough to stab Jungkook in his heart. His heart was clenching the same with his fist.

"Why? Don't you like me?" He asked swallowing his pride.

"I like you, hyung, I like you so much." The younger retorted.

"Then why don't you want me to be your boyfriend?" He inquired trying to control his anger.

"We're brothers, besides, I only want you to be my hyung because I'm afraid we will fight and hurt each other if you become my boyfriend. That's why I'm so happy that you are just my brother. I know you won't hurt me " Taehyung stated, smiling genuinely.

Jungkook poked his inner cheeks with his tongue and forced his smile.

"I see, are you going to sleep? Or do you want me to prepare food for you?" He asked standing up and changing the topic.

"I'm fine, hyung, where are you going? Aren't we going to sleep?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"I'm going to meet a friend for a while but promise, I will go back and sleep with you." Jungkook retorted.

"Why? Can't you just stay here? You will leave me too, like him." The younger pouted.

"Don't worry, trust me, it won't take too long, okay?" Jungkook said pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"Okay, then I'll wait for you." Taehyung said laying down on the bed and covering himself with a blanket.

"You don't have to do that, you can sleep when I leave." The long curly-haired boy said.

"No, that's my decision. I won't sleep until you come back." Taehyung insisted, turning his back on Jungkook.

The older sighed in defeat and laid down beside Taehyung. He knew his dongsaeng will definitely get mad if he leave him.

"Okay fine, I won't leave, happy?" Jungkook muttered.

The younger turned around and giggled.

"Happy" Taehyung responded cuddling with his hyung.

His left arm on Jungkook's chest and plopped his left leg on Jungkook's lower body.

"Good night hyung, I love you." He mumbled, snuggling on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I love you too." Jungkook replied caressing Taehyung's back.

Later, he heard that the younger was snoring. He turned to look at him and smirked.

"You're mean, you don't want me to be your boyfriend but just a brother. How could you say something like that if I want more than that?"

He chuckled bitterly and was aggressively caressing Taehyung's cheeks with his thumb. He just pulled away when he heard the boy hissed.

"I love you, Taehyung, I love you so much."

His thumb touched Taehyung's bottom lip, moving his face towards the younger until his lips touched the soft ones, and kissed his lips.