Chapter 26: Plans and Thoughts

The long curly-haired boy was making plans about how will he kill Shin-hye.

"As of now, I found out that she will have a flight in 3 days. I think we can take this as a chance to kill her." Yoongi stated and gave the schedule of Shin-hye to Jungkook.

"And if you are wondering how will we kill her, the most possible way to do that is to show that it was just an accident." Jin added and showed the Ipad what will they do.

"The possibility of this to work is 99% since we were far from police patrol. I will take the lead, it's better not to torture her because it will be dangerous for us." Namjoon said

"What why?!" Jungkook grumbled confusedly.

"She's a businesswoman, once they found out that she was been tortured, the police will surely do everything to solve the case but if she dies because of the accident, they won't process anything. It's more believable." Namjoon explained to him.

"Then fine, I only want to get rid of her anyways." Jungkook sighed in defeat.

"When will you tell Taehyung about moving to the States?" Jimin asked laying down on the bed.

"I will do that, I want him to finish his 2nd year of college here before we leave." Jungkook replied lighting up the cigarette.

"It's next month, right? Do you think he will agree?" Jimin inquired.

"I can work about that, besides, Taehyung won't say no to me." He smirked puffing the cigarette between his lips.

"You're so confident, yet, you should be careful that he won't find out." Yoongi said blowing the Juul.

"That's why I'm clearing everything who will mess up with us." Jungkook replied creaking his neck.

"What about your father?" Hoseok asked munching a junk food.

"If he messes up with me, kill him too." Jungkook said with a hint of seriousness in his tone.

"And if he doesn't?" Jin inquired.

"Let him be, I don't mind him that much. It seems like he won't bother me. I only want Taehyung to be with me, that's it." Jungkook said smirking.

"If that's what you said." Jin sighed.

+++

The mint-haired boy woke up with his hyung cuddling with him. He snuggled on the crook of Jungkook's neck liking the warmth of his hyung.

For some reason, he wants to ask his hyung about what happened last night when he was drunk. Because he got some weird, no, wet dreams with his hyung.

It's about him having sex with Jungkook. He knows it sounds weird but why he's blushing? He can't help but think about how he should remove those moans echoing in his brain.

He can clearly hear his voice moaning and begging for his hyung. He doesn't notice that he was digging his nails into Jungkook's bare back while thinking about how he should stop those moans in his mind.

"Taehyung, what's wrong? Your nails digging into my back."

Suddenly, he flinched when he heard his hyung's voice. He looked up at his hyung, gulping. Is he stupid for not noticing how hot Jungkook was when he woke up?

'Aish, what I'm thinking about?' Taehyung thoughts snuggled his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck again.

"What's the matter?"

Taehyung felt crazy for thinking how freaking handsome his hyung's voice was. It's just Jungkook's voice but it drives him insane.

'This is crazy, why I'm thinking about it? His your hyung, don't think like that!' He scolded his brain for being nasty.

"Why are you hiding your pretty face from me? Come on, I wanna see your beautiful face in the morning." The older uttered inquiring and lifted Taehyung's chin to look at him.

Yet, the mint-haired boy was red as a tomato as if he just ripened.

"Why are you so red? Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" Jungkook asked worriedly touching Taehyung's face.

"I-I'm fine, I-I will go to the bathroom. Buh-bye." The younger replied not even bothering to look at him.

Taehyung stood up running inside the bathroom leaving the confused Jungkook.

"Just do downstairs, I'll cook food for us." The long curly-haired boy sighed standing up from the bed.

"O-okay, hyung ngh."

Wait, did he hear Taehyung's moan? He simply shook his head thinking it was just nothing and went downstairs.

Meanwhile

The mint-haired boy accidentally moan when he touched his hard cock while sitting in the bathtub. He doesn't know why he got hard but he doesn't want to embarrass himself in front of his hyung.

+++

He went downstairs seeing his hyung in the kitchen wearing an apron and gray jogger without a top. He can't help but stare at Jungkook who was cooking right now.

His eyes can't leave those muscles and his hyung's beautiful body. And he didn't notice once again that he was drooling over his hyung.

"You're done, come and help me."

He came back to his senses and smiled awkwardly. He helped Jungkook set the food on the table. He bit his bottom lip when Jungkook removed the apron revealing his full package body.

"Let's eat." Jungkook said pulling the chair for the mint-haired boy.

"H-hyung, can you wear a shirt?" Taehyung asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Huh? Why?" The older retorted confusedly putting his hands in his pocket.

"Y-your muscles are scaring me, p-please wear something."

What a lame excuse, Taehyung badly wants to hit himself and let the ground swallow him.

"But it's not your first time to see me half naked tho." Jungkook uttered.

"I-it's uncomfortable hyung, just go and wear your shirt now. What's the use of them if you're not going to wear them?" Taehyung reasoned out.

"Oh, okay." Jungkook simply obeyed the younger boy.

He went upstairs to go and grab a shirt while Taehyung curses under his breath thinking how stupid he was. Why the heck did he even tell his hyung. That's so shame why can't the ground eat him instead?