Chapter 24: Recorder and Listening device

The mint-haired boy was hissing in pain due to his headache. He can't help but cry calling for his older brother.

"H-hyung" He sobs feeling his head cracking.

"Now you know what will happen after drinking."

He heard his hyung's voice scolding him.

"I-it hurts hyung, muh-my head hurts. I-it going to burst." He cried with tears keep falling in his eyes.

Jungkook simply shook his head setting the tray of food with painkillers on top of the drawer. He sat down on the bed beside Taehyung.

"I'll help you." Jungkook uttered.

He slips his hand on the back of Taehyung's neck, helping him to sit down but the younger boy keeps whimpering in pain.

"Stop crying, it's your fault, you shouldn't drink if you can't handle alcohol." He scolded the mint-haired boy who was still sobbing.

"I-it's your fault" Taehyung sobbed glaring at him.

"And how it becomes my fault?" Jungkook asked sighing in disbelief.

"Y-you didn't pick me, I-I waited for you but you didn't come. I-I'm mad." Taehyung cried harder.

Jungkook smacked his own forehead knowing he can't win an argument with the younger.

"Fine, it's my fault, now, shut up your mouth. Stop crying and I'll give you painkillers." He sighed getting the tray of food.

Taehyung wipes his tears away but keeps sniffling.

"Here, take this and sip the soup to lessen your hangover." Jungkook said and Taehyung took the painkillers.

He drank the painkillers and sighed.

"Good boy, be ready you have to attend class." Jungkook said ruffling his hair.

"But hyung, I don't think I can attend class, my head hurts so much." Taehyung whines pouting.

"Don't make any excuses, It will be gone later." The older said leaving the room.

The mint-haired boy grumbled under his breath, cursing his hyung in a tiny.

+++

Later that day

Taehyung was still feeling pain but a little. For some reason, he doesn't know, his back was hurting and it make it difficult to walk.

He was still mad but he doesn't have any choice but to follow his hyung. He was wearing a leth waffle knit sweater Cappucino paired in a tapered cotton twill chinos trouser and converse chuck 70 low top.

"You're done? Let's go now." Jungkook uttered when he saw the mint-haired boy coming downstairs.

Taehyung was looking or more likely glaring at him. He was wearing a logo long sleeve t-shirt paired in check jogger pants with hip-hop sneakers.

"Don't be upset, I heard exams are coming so you can't miss your lesson." Jungkook said holding his hand and pecking the back of it.

"But I'm still in pain, hyung. My back hurts, my body hurts." Taehyung pouted clinging to him.

"I'll buy you some sweets, hmm." Jungkook tried to cheer up the pretty boy and pecking the top of his head.

"Okay, that's fine."

Suddenly, the younger boy became energetic and his frowned face turned into a smiling face. Jungkook chuckled pecking Taehyung's forehead.

"Then, let's go now before I change my mind." He smiled dragging Taehyung with him.

+++

Shin-hye was waiting for Taehyung at the University. She knew that the younger boy won't show up to her at any moment.

She saw the familiar car coming knowing it was Jungkook's car. She hides behind her car waiting for Jungkook to leave.

"Taehyung" She called the mint-haired boy.

But Taehyung avoided her and walked faster as he could.

"Taehyung, let's talk. It's important." Shin-hye said holding his hand.

Yet, Taehyung jerked off her hand.

"I don't want to, I'm sure it's about ruining hyung again." Taehyung retorted glaring at her.

"You're right, but this time, I have evidence to prove you I'm right." Shin-hye uttered and show the pen recorder to him.

"What's that?" Taehyung asked.

"If you listen to this, you will believe me. Jungkook has a different intention for you. Whatever you will listen to this, it's all come from his mouth." Shin-hye stated and give the pen recorder to him.

Taehyung glanced at the pen on his palm and back to her.

"Please, think about it. I know you don't trust me that much but please this time, believe me. You will understand why I'm doing this. Please come back to the mansion. I'll wait for you there." She muttered with teary eyes and pecked his forehead.

She left the confused and curious Taehyung.

+++

Meanwhile

Jungkook was listening to their whole conversation with the listening device he put in Taehyung's bag.

"She's smart" He chuckled still sitting in the car.

He can't believe that she was smart enough to plan something like that. 

"Everything is getting complicated, you deserve to die." Jungkook muttered under his breath, smirking.

He started his car's engine and drive away.

+++

Taehyung was hesitating to play the pen recorder. He wasn't ready, he doesn't know how should he react if he found out his mom wasn't lying.

What will he do if his hyung was lying and his mom was correct all the time? This is getting crazy.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" His teacher in Algebra, Sun-oh asked worriedly.

"Y-yes, sir." Taehyung replied immediately hiding the pen recorder in his bag.

"If you have a problem, you shouldn't mind it or solve it. You shouldn't get stressed these days, you have an upcoming exam and it might affect your grades." Sun-oh smiled ruffling his hair.

"I-I understand, sir. Thank you." Taehyung sighed.

"Go to the cafeteria, it's your lunchtime." Sun-oh uttered.

Taehyung hums and he left the classroom. Sun-oh contacted someone through his phone.

"He didn't play it yet." He said watching Taehyung walking away.

"That's good, did you discard it already?"

"Not yet, sir, he's been holding it all the time. But I think, I can discard it this time." He said.

"Make sure of that, I'll pay you like what I promise."

"Thank you, Mr. Jeon." Sun-oh smiled greedily.

Jungkook smiled turning off his phone after the conversation.