Chapter 25: Change and Fake

Sun-oh was smiling at the students while walking inside the boy's locker room area. His hands were in his pocket walking to Kim Taehyung's locker.

He stands in front of Taehyung's locker, roaming his eyes around making sure everyone leaves the area.

Once everyone left, he pulled out his hands from his pocket with rubber gloves to make sure they won't leave any fingerprints and took the replica of Taehyung's locker key. He opened the locker and saw the pen recorder. He smirked, taking it and changing it with the replica.

He closed the locker, and leave the place as if he didn't do anything suspicious. He threw the pen recorder in the trash and burned it.

He took a picture of it sending to Jungkook. He's job well done and he can feel the money coming to his hand.

+++

The mint-haired boy, Taehyung, went to the locker room to get his bag. He saw the pen recorder, he sighed taking it. He didn't hesitate now to play it and he can't believe what he just heard.

(Play the YouTube video above)

"Aish, why do I have to trust her? She's been playing with me." He muttered under his breath shaking his head.

He grabbed his bag put the pen recorder in his bag and locked his locker. He left the University and saw his hyung waiting inside the car.

"Hyung!" He waved his hands and ran towards the car.

"Get inside, I'll buy whatever you want." The older smiled.

Taehyung hums getting inside the car.

"Where do you wanna go?" Jungkook asked starting the car's engine.

"Let's go to the milk tea shop." He clapped his hands excitedly.

"Sure" Jungkook smiled ruffling Taehyung's hair and driving away.

+++

They arrived at the milk tea shop, Jungkook come out first and opened the door car for Taehyung. The mint-haired boy accepted Jungkook's hand.

"We're here" The older uttered.

"I'll go first!" Taehyung giggled running inside the shop.

Jungkook just smiled following the younger inside the shop.

"Take a seat here, I'll order for us." He said pulling out the chair for Taehyung.

Taehyung took a seat and told his hyung his order. Jungkook left him going to the counter to order. While the mint-haired boy was waiting, his phone ding, he saw his mother's text to him.

Eomma
Did you listen to it? If you do, you're free to come back here. I'll wait for you.

Taehyung
Don't prank me, eomma. Don't wait for me, I'm not going back to you.

Eomma
What? What are you talking about? Did you listen to it?

Taehyung
Don't text or call me, eomma. Hyung will surely get mad about this. I don't want to create such a huge fight between you two. So please, stop doing this.

Blocked
Yes/No

Taehyung blocked her for a while so his hyung wouldn't see anything. Well, that's what he thought, while Jungkook was waiting in the lane, he can also read Taehyung and Shin-hye's texts.

Somehow, Taehyung's calls, texts, and messages were connected to Jungkook's phone. He smirked when the younger blocked the woman.

"Next"

Jungkook moves forward to take the orders.

+++

"Here's our order" Jungkook uttered when he already got their orders.

"Yay, thank you hyung." The mint-haired boy giggled and excitedly took his cream-o milk tea with chocolate cake.

Jungkook took a seat in front of him.

"How's your class?" He started.

"I'm doing well, hyung. Ah, eomma, she came to the University." Taehyung responded mentioning his mother.

"Really? What did she tell? Did she say I'm obsessed again?" Jungkook chuckled as if he didn't know what Shin-hye just did.

"No, but she gave a pen recorder telling me that she has proof about you." Taehyung replied honestly.

"Is that true?" Jungkook asked chewing.

He wants to make sure that the professor did his job so well.

"Aish, I thought she was being serious but it was fake. How can she give me something like this?" Taehyung muttered.

He took the pen recorder and gave it to his hyung. Jungkook took it and he played it.

"I don't know eomma can prank." Jungkook chuckled pausing the pen recorder.

"I was so nervous that I thought she was telling the truth but she played me. No wonder why I trusted you more than her. I didn't regret choosing you over her." Taehyung smiled genuinely.

The long curly-haired boy snickered and ruffled the younger's hair.

"I'm glad to hear that, I told you, you won't regret anything if you choose me." Jungkook smirked.

"Let's not talk about her, hyung. I wanna enjoy this moment with you." Taehyung giggled.

"Okay, if that's what you want." The older smiled and sipped his milk tea.

+++

Their moment together has ended, Jungkook comes out of his car, carrying his asleep brother.

"Classes ended at 7 pm, why did you two come home at 10?" Jin asked cleaning the dishes.

"Just have a date." Jungkook grinned walking upstairs.

"Congrats!" Jimin yelled smirking.

Jungkook opened the door of his room and got inside. He set Taehyung down on the bed, covering him with a blanket. He removed Taehyung's shoes so he would get comfortable.

Once everything was settled, Taehyung's phone suddenly ring. He saw his father's number and answered it.

"Taehyung, it's me, your eomma. Why did you block me? Tell me what are you talking about?" Shin-hye's voice with a worried tone.

"Ah, about that, well he already hears what you want him to hear but it seems like you send the wrong one." Jungkook snickered.

He played the pen recorder while smirking.

"What did you do?! That's not what I gave to him! Where's the original?!" Shin-hye grumbled.

"I don't know, maybe it turns into ashes." He grinned pausing the pen recorder.

"Whatever you do, he will find out about this." Shin-hye gritted her teeth.

"You're right, but he won't once you die. Don't try to approach him ever again, I'm warning you."

He ended up the calls and deleted the history.