Chapter 34: Healed and Got

Finally, Seo-joon woke up but he still can't speak. It's been a week but they weren't able to catch Jungkook. His father's tongue was healed, and he can eat only soft food and drink.

"We're home, Appa!"

The mint-haired boy, Taehyung opened the door of their mansion. His father was in a wheelchair since he can't walk yet. He went behind the wheelchair and pushed it inside.

"Do you want to eat or drink, Appa?" He asked standing in front of him.

Suddenly, tears were falling in Seo-joon's eyes. He was thinking if he was fully fine, maybe everything was still fine. This shouldn't happen if he just notice everything from the beginning.

"Appa, don't worry, everything will be fine. It's better to start again. Whenever hyung was, I think he is okay." Taehyung said holding his father's hand.

Seo-joon was sorry, he felt burdened to his son. He's the father but he was the one who needs to take care of.

"Come on, Appa, I'm sure your thirsty. I'll prepare drinks for you." Taehyung giggled and pushed his father's wheelchair.

+++

It's already night and Taehyung already made his father asleep. He came out of the bathroom while drying off his hair with a towel.

"Taehyung"

He flinched when he heard a familiar voice. He slowly looked at his bed and saw his hyung sitting on the bed.

His hyung was wearing an all-black outfit, a denim mustang jacket with a turtleneck underneath it, and comfortable cargo jogger pants paired with pegasus chunky ankle boots while wearing an over bucket hat.

"H-hyung" Taehyung muttered anxiously.

He has a wanted person in his room and he doesn't know what he should do. Jungkook looked at him straight in his eyes which made him gulp.

"Wuh-what do you want? What are you doing here? The police were looking for you." He uttered nervously.

"Isn't it obvious? I want you and I don't care whether the police were looking for me or not." Jungkook retorted standing up from the bed.

He can't believe how Jungkook got inside without the guards surrounding the mansion noticing him. They have a lot of guards now but how did he manage to do that?

"Just surrender to them, hyung! That's will be good for you." Taehyung said biting his trembling bottom lip.

He was nervously looking at Jungkook while gulping harshly.

"Surrender? Why would I? That's not part of my plan. I want to live with you and we will go to leave this place." Jungkook replied.

He looked at the mint-haired boy straight to his eyes with no emotion can see through his face.

"If you don't surrender, that will be dangerous, hyung. They will surely kill you if you go against them. So, please hyung, just surrender." Taehyung pleaded with tears falling in his eyes.

"I don't accept failure, Taehyung. I rather want that to happen than fail my plans. So just come with me and I will make sure we will live happily together." Jungkook said and held his hand.

"This is wrong, hyung. You're a criminal now. We can't live together if you are like this. Please think about what's good for you. Just this time, please do something right." Taehyung begged and jerked off his hand.

He gasped when Jungkook grabbed both of his shoulders tightly.

"And the right thing to do is to live with you. Come with me, you don't need to think about anything. I can assure you will be fine." Jungkook insisted squeezing his shoulder.

"You are making the situation hard, hyung. That's not the right thing to do. Please hyung, I'm begging you." He cried cupping his hyung's face.

"No! I won't do that! I want you t come with me!" Jungkook growled.

"No! I won't come with you!" He yelled and pushed the older away from him.

He ran near the door and was about to open it but his body twitched when he felt something shiver sent down to his body and fall to the ground.

"I had to do this, I know you will decline me." Jungkook uttered hiding the taser in his pocket.

He bends down to carry the unconscious Taehyung. He went outside of Taehyung's room using the door instead of the window he used earlier. He went downstairs knowing the guards weren't on their duty because they fell asleep too.

He went outside with a black car parked at the gate. He opened the door car on the passenger seat and set the unconscious Taehyung inside. He got in the driver's seat and started to drive away.

+++

"You really did what you said." Namjoon uttered looking at the mint-haired boy laying down on the bed.

"I told you, I won't leave without him. He's the purpose why I came here. There's no way I will leave if I didn't get him." Jungkook retorted removing the hat and setting it down on top of the drawer.

"Are you sure you won't tie him? He won't escape, right?" Namjoon asked crossing his arms.

"There's no need to tie him, he won't escape because he doesn't know this place and even if he tried, we will see him before he can even leave." Jungkook replied.

He sat down on the bed caressing Taehyung's hair.

"How about your father?" Namjoon asked.

"He won't know even if he notices, there's no way he can tell to someone, he's mute." Jungkook smirked.

"Alright, if that's what you say. I'll go now, I had to make a negotiation with the person who will help us escape this place." Namjoon sighed and turned around.

"Okay" Jungkook replied staring at Taehyung.

Namjoon left the room while Jungkook was always mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty.

"Finally, you're here now, you're mine. No one can separate us from now on." He smirked pecking the top of Taehyung's head.

He laid down pulling the mint-haired boy closer to him and hugging him tightly so he won't able to get away from him.