Chapter 42: Problem and Down

Yet to come MV, did y'all watch it?
How about the Run Bts song and For youth? Did y'all hear them too?

-----

Chapter 42: Problem and Down

The first two years of Taehyung as CEO, it isn't rough because he was learning and everything was going smoothly. However, he really can't stop those people who were against him. They didn't stop comparing him to President Chang.

They badly want him to leave the position as a CEO. He can't fire them yet because they were also holding such an important position and they are part of shareholders in the company.

Taehyung can't help but sigh knowing he is still a newbie for them. He did his best to keep the company's rank as the no.1 most successful company but the business has it up and down.

And Taehyung mostly experience the down moment, well, the past 2 years were such a big catastrophe for the company, he just noticed that his hyung friend's family were part of his father's shareholders. Since his hyung friend's company was going down it also affect his father.

Now, he had to find another shareholder to help the company which is very hard because he might experience getting scammed.

"Mr. Kim, the company's revenue is decreasing. The current project we launch wasn't that popular for the people and it affects the company."

His father's secretary, Eugene stated, showing the files of the company's revenue graph.

"The sales aren't good enough for the money we invest for this product."

"Where's the product?" Taehyung asked sighing.

"There were still many left in the market and the storage."

"If it's necessary, just make them as a freebie and give them away." Taehyung stood up leaving the secretary inside.

+++

He was walking in the hallway, he felt stressed with the company's problem and he can't even solve it. He stands in front of the elevator waiting for it to open.

"CEO Kim, it's nice to see you." President Chang greeted and bowed his head.

Taehyung just hums in response and got inside the elevator. President Chang followed after him.

"I heard the company is going down and the project you approve to be a product isn't worthy." President Chang grinned.

"Don't exaggerate, the company isn't going down. I'm not done yet and I will solve everything." Taehyung retorted putting his hands in his pocket.

"Well, this shouldn't have happened if you didn't take that CEO position and tell your father to hand it over to me instead." President Chang replied mockingly. 

"President Chang, my father told me you don't deserve to be the CEO because you are greedy for money." Taehyung snickered.

"I'm just getting what I want, I've been sharing my shares here but I didn't get any of them." President Chang stated.

"You're lying, President, look at what's your position right now. You're the president but you are claiming the CEO position. Why do you even want that if you just have 5% in the shareholders?" Taehyung smirked and looked at him.

He saw how much he pissed the man beside him. And finally, the elevator was opened, that's what he was waiting for to happen because the annoying man was with him and he felt like his head will break at any moment.

"They weren't lying when they said you are smart but that's still not enough, CEO Kim. I will have that position no matter what happened. I'll show you that one day." President Chang grumbled.

Taehyung walked forward to the elevator and glanced at him.

"Sure thing, President Chang. I'll wait for that but once you failed, pack all your things and be ready to leave this company." Taehyung smiled Innocently and walked away.

He ignore the fact that President Chang was cursing him. He shooked his head and proceed to go out of the company.

"I will sue you, Kim Taehyung! You bastard kid!" President Chang yelled watching Taehyung walking away from him and ignoring him just like that.

The employees are greeting him and bow their heads to show their respect. He got inside his car and sat down in the passenger seat. He started the car's engine and drive away.

+++

Jungkook was cleaning his bunk bed while the other detainees were trying to get a signal to listen to the old radio.

"The most known company of the former CEO Park Seo-joon was now facing a huge problem after the new CEO Kim Taehyung take the lead of the company.

Their sales are going down after releasing their new product and the people were predicting that the company will go down because of the new CEO."

That's the news immediately heard by detainees when the radio got the signal and finally worked.

Jungkook didn't expect to hear that, he just shooked his head and proceed to arrange his bunk bed.

"It seems Taehyung isn't good at managing a company." Jimin grinned laying down on top of Jungkook's bunk bed.

"No wonder why he can't visit you." Hoseok uttered in front of the Jungkook's bunk bed

"I bet, if you are the heir, you will manage it well." Namjoon said sitting on Hoseok's bed.

"It's been 2 years since the last time your brother visited you. Do you think he already found someone?" Hoseok inquired teasingly.

"I don't know." Jungkook simply replied laying down on his bed.

"That's not impossible, Taehyung isn't a kid anymore and he's good-looking, he will surely have a lot of people will court him." Jimin stated.

"How about you, Jungkook? What do you think?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't care." The long curly-haired boy turned his back to them and faced the wall instead.

"Wow, so you give up already after what you've done to him? That quick?" Jimin chuckled peeking his head to look at Jungkook.

"Like what you've said, he's not a kid and that's not impossible if he already had someone. It's been two years tho." Jungkook just sighed.

"I can't believe what I just heard from you, you dumb boy!"

The orange-haired boy threw his book on Jungkook and laughed.