Chapter 5: Marriage and Argue

Edited

---

Chapter 5: Marriage and Argue

Minsoo was sharing some of his identity with Taehyung's parents. Taehyung and Minsoo were sitting beside each other while Jungkook was beside his parents who were sitting across them.

"Taehyung, you choose a wonderful guy. I think he's the one for you. It would be better if you two get married." Shin-Hye said as a tease.

"Isn't that too early for Taehyung, he's too young for that." Jungkook interfere but he was looking at the food and eating.

"Why not? I mean we can afford their wedding." She responded seriously.

Jungkook looked at her or more likely, glared.

"Eomma, don't you think you're making them uncomfortable? How could you think about their marriage if they didn't fully know each other yet." Jungkook retorted annoyed.

"Did you dislikes it? Don't worry, I will also set a marriage between you and Hyekyung so you don't get jealous." She grinned.

"Don't drag me and Hyekyung here, we're talking about Taehyung. Marriage isn't a joke, eomma. It's a serious topic that you're bringing up." Jungkook insisted.

"But Taehyung is an adult now, why are you deciding for him? I can understand why you were being overprotective to him back then but now, he's an adult. Minsoo can take care of him." She stated innocently.

"I don't think it's a good idea if you two argue in front of our guest and the meal. It's disrespectful, we can discuss it later." Seo-Joon interrupted them and he noticed the thickness of tension in the dining area.

"There's nothing wrong if I decide for my son, I'm his mother and I know what's good for him. I don't know that my opinion was wrong." Shin-Hye replied as a victim.

"And as Taehyung's older brother, I should protect him. I can't just trust someone for him. What if in the end, this asshole will hurt Taehyung? What are you going to do, huh?!" Jungkook grumbled gritting his teeth?

"Enough! Stop that, if you two continue to argue, just leave this house!" Seo-Joon annoyingly slammed the table.

"Then talk to your wife, I don't think she's in her right mind. She's so eager to get Taehyung married." Jungkook put down the utensils, stands up from his seat, and leave the dining area.

Shin-Hye grabbed the towel on her lap and wipe her mouth.

"I don't understand your son, please do discipline him and tell him to stop acting as if he knows my son well." She proceeds to eat and shooked her head.

"Eomma, hyung isn't wrong here. I understand what hyung was trying to say. Marriage, we're not thinking about it. Hyung was right, it's too early for that. I'll be annoyed if I'm in hyung's situation too." Taehyung muttered fidgeting his fingers on his lap.

"This is nonsense" A pissed-off Shin-Hye grumbled.

She stood up and leave the dining area. Taehyung can't help but his tears fell in his eyes.

"It's okay, Taehyung, don't mind her. I guess she's not in a mood that's why she keeps rambling nonsense. I will talk to her." Seo-Joon assured and caressed the mint-hair boy's head.

He pecked the top of his head and pat his shoulder.

"Minsoo, please take care of my son." Seo-Joon said and looked at the black-haired boy.

"I will, sir." Minsoo smiled in response.

Seo-Joon left to follow her wife upstairs.

"Let's go outside, Taehyung, you need some fresh air." Minsoo said.

"Okay" Taehyung responded wiping out his tears.

Minsoo stood up, he helped Taehyung to stand up and hold his hand. They went outside of the mansion to calm down a bit after the tension.

+++

"What happened, Jungkook? Why are you here?" An orange-haired boy, Jimin asked.

He sat down beside him holding a glass of beer in his right hand. He's just wearing a casual white loose thin shirt paired with ripped pants and black boots. They were in the club just to release their stress or have some fun after their tiring day.

"Can't I be here?" The long curly black-haired boy, Jungkook mocked.

"It seems you're in a bad mood, what happened? Is it about your Stepbrother again?" Jimin inquired, smirking.

"I don't really understand why that woman was so eager to let Taehyung get married." Sighing, Jungkook poked his tongue in his inner cheeks.

"Don't you tell me that she doesn't like you? I guess, she wants your dongsaeng to be with someone so he can live far from you, don't you think so?" Jimin said chugging the glass of beer.

"If that's really her intention, I won't let that happen. It took me years to be with him, I can't be away from him ever again." Jungkook muttered drinking the beer in one gulp.

His hand grip on the glass was tightened, and his veins were showing as if he can break the glass on his hand.

"Calm down, Jungkook, why don't you have some fun here for a while? The club should help you release your stress."

Jimin grinned, he put his hand over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Look over there, they were drooling over you. Why don't you bang them? I'm sure you'll have fun a little." Jimin smirked devilishly.

Jungkook glanced at the group of girls who waves their hands and licked their lips seductively.

"Not interested, none of them look like Taehyung. I bet they can't satisfy me." Jungkook rejected rolling his eyes.

"Come on, I know they don't look like Taehyung but you can use them for a while. It's hard to look for me to find Taehyung's look alike, you know." Jimin frowned.

"I don't want to waste my time, looking at them doesn't even make me hard, how will they satisfy me? They don't smell like Taehyung's fragrance." Jungkook smirked.

"You're no fun, I'm just trying to cheer you up. Why none of them doesn't work? So annoying." Jimin sighed in defeat and slumped his shoulder.

Jungkook suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out. A smirk plastered on his face seeing Taehyung's caller ID popped out on his phone.