Chapter 6: Sulk and Talk

Edited

-----

Chapter 6: Sulk and Talk

Jungkook comes out of the noisy club. He flick the lighter and lit up his cigarette. He puffs it between his lips, answering Taehyung's calls.

"Hello hyung"

The deep yet heavenly voice started the conversation.

"Yes, baby, why did you call me?" He responded, pulling out his cigarette to exhale the smoke.

"Are you going home tonight?" Taehyung inquired.

"I don't think I can go back, I have to calm down for a while."

Jungkook sighed scratching his forehead and puffed the cigarette back in his mouth.

"But hyung, since the day you come back here, you didn't sleep here. Don't you want to sleep with me now?" Taehyung frowned.

Jungkook's lips twitch upward knowing that his dongsaeng was definitely pouting.

"Of course not, why would you think like that?" He giggled.

"I can't feel your presence here, and when I woke up, you were not here with me. I guess, you really hate being with me now." The mint-haired boy soughed.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm hanging out with my friends lately that's why I barely can go home." He reasoned out.

"So, your friends are more important than me? Hyung, your hurting my feelings, don't be insensitive!" Sighed, Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook smacked his forehead realizing that he fucked up.

"No, that's not it, you know it's always you, right? I didn't mean it that way. I apologized." Jungkook asserted hoping that it would work.

"Then come back here now, I miss you already." Taehyung uttered more likely ordering him.

"But babe, eomma and I aren't good tonight. I want to cool down at least a bit. Promise, tomorrow, I'll be there."

He wasn't ready yet to show up to his stepmother because if he can't control himself, he might end up killing her.

"See, you have a lot of reason just to ignore me. Tell me, are you with your girlfriend that's why you can't come here? You're with her, aren't you?" The mint-haired boy grumbled in annoyance.

"Are you jealous?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

"And so if I am? You're spending a lot of time with her. Can't I be jealous?" Taehyung retorted clicking his tongue in his inner cheeks.

"You don't have to get jealous because I'm not with her. Besides, you have a boyfriend with you." Jungkook chuckled.

"But hyung, I like you more than him. I'm not ready yet to sleep with him even though he's my boyfriend. I know it's weird but I'm more comfortable with you, so please, come here now." Taehyung stated.

"The tension hasn't gone down yet, it would be awkward if I come today. I don't want to see eomma either." Sighed, Jungkook threw the cigarette on the ground, stepping on it to turn off the smoke.

"They were sleeping hyung, you won't see eomma, so please, hyungie." Taehyung begged.

"Baby..."

"Fine, don't come, go and have fun with your friend instead. I hate you, hyung."

And the call was ended before even Jungkook can reply to him. Jungkook shrugged off his shoulder and hid his phone.

"Oi, Jungkook, are we going now? Jin hyung is waiting for us." Jimin suddenly appeared beside him.

"I can't today, Taehyung is sulking. I'm sure he won't talk to me if I didn't come home." Jungkook retorted, massaging his neck.

"Huh? But you said you argued with your mother. Is that okay with you?" Jimin asked confusedly.

"I have no choice, Taehyung will get more mad at me." Jungkook replied walking to his car.

"Alright, Jin hyung will get disappointed but I will explain everything to him." Jimin sighed and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"Thank you, hyung, see you!" Jungkook smiled going inside his car.

"Bye!" Jimin bid him goodbye.

Jungkook drove away from the club.

+++

He arrived at the mansion, parked his car in the garage, and come out. When he went inside, he saw Shin-Hye sitting on the couch. She was wearing her white silk dress with a white robe on top.

"You came back? I thought wouldn't make it." Shin-Hye started and glared at him.

"I'm not here to argue with you, eomma. I'm here for Taehyung." Jungkook replied starting to walk upstairs.

"You should stay at your friend's house. Taehyung would be fine alone." Shin-Hye uttered pouring the red wine into her wine glass.

"He called for me, I can't just ignore it. He told me that he wants me to stay with him." Jungkook rolled his eyes stopping on the 3rd stair.

"Why don't you go on a date with your girlfriend? It's a good thing for you. And I'm sure, Taehyung will be happy to see her. He seems to like her a lot. You know what, you are maturing now, you should be able to know how weird it was sleeping with your little brother." She gulped down the red wine.

"I don't think that's necessary, besides, he's the one who suggested it. You listened to our chitchats, right? I'm sure you heard that he's more comfortable with me. And if you have a problem with that, I'll go now. Good night, eomma."

He smiled at her and walked upstairs. He carefully got inside Taehyung's room. The mint-haired boy was wearing a striped black and white paired pajama and the back was facing the door. He giggled, laying beside Taehyung, hugging him from the back and his hand on top of Taehyung's tummy.

"You're late, hyung, I already hate you." Taehyung frowned.

"You do? So you won't forgive me?" Jungkook inquired giggling.

The cute boy nodded his head in response yet he gasped when the older hovered on top of him and pressed his hands above his head.

"Even though I tickle you, hmm?" Jungkook asked with a sinister smile.

"No! Don't do that! You're being unfair!" Taehyung let out a mewled whine.

"Say you forgive me now and I won't tickle you." Jungkook uttered chuckling.

"Yahh! Fine, you're already forgiven, meanie!" Taehyung responded in defeat.

Jungkook chuckled and grabbed both of Taehyung's hands.

"I'm so sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to make you mad." He muttered and his thumbs soothing the back of Taehyung's hands.

"It's okay, I'm fine now since you're here. You know I love you hyung, I can't be mad at you for so long." Taehyung smiled.

"And I love you too." He pecked the back of Taehyung's hands.

"Then cuddle me" Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook switched their position with Taehyung on top of him and him laying on the bed.