Chapter 38: Safe and Ready

They came back safely to the hideout. Jungkook opened the door and got inside with the mint-haired boy who was still sobbing. His friends were awake looking at them.

He just nods his head and brings his dongseng into his room, laying him down on the bed. Taehyung turned around, facing the wall.

"If you want, you can take a bath or quick shower. Just wear my clothes." He said.

But he didn't hear any response from the mint-haired boy.

"I'll go out if that makes you uncomfortable. Take a sleep." He sighed pecking the top of Taehyung's head.

He left the room and closed the door. Taehyung glanced at the door sighing when he heard it closed. He wipes his tears and stood up to cleanse his body not liking how dirty those guys were who tried to harass him. He grabbed his hyung's clothes from the cabinet and rushed inside the bathroom.

He got in the shower and turned it on to take a quick shower and would be easy for him to rub himself with the soap.

He wants to remove those touches and marks on his wrist because he found them disgusting. He just let the water drop to his body and washed it with the soap.

+++

"Here" Jimin uttered and threw the bottle of beer that he caught.

He sat down on the couch and drink it.

"Are you sure that you really keep him with us?" Jin asked sitting on the couch in front of him.

"I told you many times that I will do that. What's the problem with this time?" He asked curiously.

"The problem is him, aren't you getting tired of chasing him every time he tried to escape?" Jin retorted sighing in frustration.

"I won't give up to him, hyung. He's the purpose why I'm living." He stated.

"I know, but he will put us in danger. We're wanted now, what are you going to do if he tried to escape again? Chase him?!" Jin mocked.

"Yes, I will do that if I have to." Jungkook didn't hesitate to answer.

"It's obvious that he doesn't want to be with you. You want to live with him happily together but how are you going to do that if he's not happy with you?" Jin stated the fact.

The long curly-haired boy was silent.

"You are forcing him to do something he doesn't want to. If you really want him to be happy with you then let him do what he wants. Your plans will be nonsense even though we succeeded to escape from this place." Jin added.

"Hyung, I know what I'm doing. Trust me, this won't be nonsense. Just let me do this." Jungkook replied rolling his eyes.

"Fine, but if he attempts this time, I won't hesitate to send him back to his father." Jin said and stood up leaving him.

Jungkook sighed in defeat and drank the beer instead.

"Don't mind him, he's just worried and overthinking of possibilities what might happen with this." Jimin uttered who was standing behind him and patting his shoulder.

"I know and I understand him." Jungkook replied and drink the beer.

The orange-haired boy lay down on the couch.

"That's good, I'm just assuring myself that you two won't fight." Jimin said.

"There's no way I will go against hyung, I trusted and respected him." Jungkook uttered.

"Well, I expected that." Jimin giggled.

"I'll go now, I had to check what Taehyung was doing." Jungkook said and stood.

Jimin hums in response and he left to go back to his room.

+++

Once Taehyung was done, he wore his hyung shorts and black V-neck t-shirt. He was drying off his hair with the towel and laying down on the bed.

He immediately turned his face on the wall after hearing the door was open and closed his eyes pretending to sleep.

He felt the bed dipped, an arm on his waist and warm breath on his nape. He tugged the bedsheet when he felt soft lips pressed on the back of his neck.

"Good night, baby."

He swallowed hard when he heard his hyung's sleepy yet deep voice. He subtly move closer to Jungkook until his back was pressing on his hyung's chest and he smiled because Jungkook's arm was now hugging him tightly.

+++

This time, Taehyung didn't attempt to escape and he was staying in his hyung's room which made him comfortable. Yet, he was just silent, embarrassed to speak something.

He doesn't know what he should do to show he was genuine right now. He was just sitting on the bed, feeling bored right now because his hyung still not showing to him.

This time, he will tell his hyung that he will come with him to the States. He was 100% sure that he was decided and agree with him. He was just waiting for the right time to tell Jungkook about it.

He swallowed hard while nervously fidgeting his fingers waiting for his hyung to come in.

Suddenly, the door was opened revealing Jungkook.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat here or join us?" The older asked standing at the door.

The mint-haired boy looked up nervously and swallowed hard. His heart was beating so fast due to nervousness.

"Don't tell me you're not hungry again? You didn't eat anything yesterday." Jungkook uttered.

"C-can I eat here instead? A-and I-I want to eat with you, I-is that okay, hyung?" He asked shyly and bit his bottom lips.

"Okay, I'll get food for you." Jungkook said and turned to leave.

But he felt Taehyung was tugging his shirt. He looked at him confusedly and saw the boy was now standing in front of him.

"What?" He asked confusedly.

"I-I want to say, tuh-that I want to g---"

The mint-haired boy's sentence was cut off when they heard a loud knock on the door outside.