Chapter 7: New and Annoyance

Taehyung woke up with the warmth of his hyung. He doesn't want to wake up because he might miss his hyung's hugs. But he had to attend his class.

"Good Morning, hyung." He greeted with a smile plastered on his face.

"Good Morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" His hyung, Jungkook asked caressing his dongsaeng's bread cheeks.

"Yes, I felt this is my best sleep because you're here." He chuckled.

"I'm glad to hear that, now, stand up because you are going to go to your class." Jungkook said standing up from the bed.

"But hyung, I wanna cuddle with you." Taehyung whines doing grabby arms.

"I would love to, but you're going to be late. Maybe, next time yeah?" Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

The mint-haired boy grumbled, sitting on the bed.

"You're so mean, hyung."

The older chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's messy bed hair.

"I know, take a bath first. I'll do something else." Jungkook said.

"Okay." Taehyung replied yawning.

Jungkook grabbed his phone and went to the balcony.

"Yes, hyung, why did you call?" He asked while lightening up his cigarette.

He puffed it between his lips and inhale it. He held the rail on the balcony.

"I did what you told me, you want to be a student-teacher at Seoul University, right?"

"Really? That's good, are you sure that I will be in charge of Taehyung's PE class?" He asked exhaling the smoke.

"I'm hundred percent sure."

"Thank you, Namjoon hyung, I'll contact you later." Jungkook retorted.

"Okay, see you later." Namjoon replied and ended the call.

Jungkook flicked his cigarette, scrolling through his phone.

"Since when did you learn to smoke, hyung?"

The innocent voice from his back spoke. He threw the cigarette away and turned around. He saw Taehyung was wearing a gray hoodie with a denim jacket on top and paired with loose black pants with white chunky sneakers.

"When I live in America and it became my stress reliever. Why? Do you hate it? I'll stop it if you want." He responded genuinely.

"No need hyung, I don't mind it. I just asked." Taehyung smiled.

"Are you going now? Do you want me to take you there?" Jungkook asked.

"It's fine hyung, I just came here to tell you I'm done and you can take a bath now. My boyfriend will come with me." Taehyung replied.

"Are you sure? I'm about to go to the same place with you." Jungkook uttered.

"Don't worry hyung, Minsoo is a good driver, and he said he's already here, waiting for me. So, I have to go now, hyung." Taehyung retorted pecking his hyung's cheeks.

"Alright, see you later." Jungkook smiled patting Taehyung's back.

The younger pulled away and leave Jungkook alone on the balcony. Jungkook rolled his tongue in his inner cheeks, feeling annoyed every time his dongsaeng mentioned his boyfriend.

He watched Taehyung approaching his so-called boyfriend.

Minsoo noticed him and smiled to show some respect. However, the long curly black boy rolled his eyes and went inside the room.

"It seems like your hyung dislikes me." Minsoo muttered rubbing the back of his neck.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Taehyung inquired confusedly.

"He just rolled his eye at me." Minsoo retorted.

"It might not be hyung, hyung isn't like that." Taehyung defended his hyung.

"Maybe, let's go now. Please get inside the car."

Minsoo just ignored it, opening the door car for him. The mint-haired boy got inside the car beside the driver's seat while Minsoo followed after him.

"What happened to your eomma and hyung? Are they fine now?" Minsoo asked while driving.

"No, I'm sure it will take too long before they become fine." The mint-haired boy soughed.

"It's okay, everything will be fine." Minsoo said.

He held Taehyung's hand, pecking the back of his hand.

+++

Jungkook wore a black Balenciaga logo print t-shirt with Azriel hedge green Levi sunset one pocket shirt and light blue denim belt balloon pants paired with dvs- 3 ex combat boots.

He went downstairs, unfortunately, he saw his parents were in the dining room.

"Jungkook, would you like to join us?" His dad, Seo-joon asked.

"Thank you, appa. But I have to go." He simply replied and went to the door.

"Are you sure? We prepared your favorite food, I'm sure you miss them." Seo-joon uttered.

"You're right, appa, but I'm going to be late. Maybe next time." Jungkook smiled and left the house.

"You don't have to invite him, he will eat if he wants." Shin-hye said while munching.

"I know you two fought yesterday but that doesn't mean you'll stop acting like his mother." Seo-joon stated.

"He's the one who started it. If you just do something to separate them, this shouldn't happen." Shin-hye retorted.

"Why can't you see that they have their own relationship? Jungkook has a girlfriend and Taehyung has a boyfriend. Isn't that enough for you?" Seo-joon sighed massaging his neck to control his anger and stress.

"No, not until they live separately. I'll be relieved if they aren't together, but as long as they are together, I will be alert." Shin-hye argued.

"Jungkook is also your son, he might not be your biological but please treat him as your son too. We're always minding about Taehyung but how about Jungkook? How will you understand him if you're like this?" Seo-joon stated, inquiring.

"I'm tired, I don't wanna argue with you anymore." Shin-hye muttered, slamming the table and leaving the dining area.

+++

The mint-haired boy, Taehyung was in the hallway. He doesn't want to go to his class yet. He was sure he will become emo in the classroom. He was waiting for his boyfriend to come out of the restroom.

"Who's that? I never heard about him."

"Is he a transferee? There's no way I won't hear about the transferee."

"Damn, he looks so hot."

"Holy shit, he's handsome"

Taehyung was getting curious, he doesn't want to look but his curiosity would kill him. He was peeking his head because some students who were taller than him were blocking his sight.

He narrowed his eyes to properly see the newcomer. His eyes widened seeing the familiar guy who was looking so handsome in front of everyone's eyes.