Chapter 04: Boyfriend and Jealousy

Edited

-----

Chapter 04: Boyfriend and Jealousy

Jungkook was still watching him and he held a beer in his hands. He watched how Taehyung cleansed his body and the way he touched himself. He was imagining himself touching Taehyung's curved body with his rough hand.

He bit his bottom lips watching Taehyung was done in the bathroom. The fun ended for Jungkook, yet, his palm was sticky and wet because of his white semen after ejaculating.

However, he was wondering what was Taehyung doing with his phone to make him blush and giggle.

"Why are you look so happy?" He mumbled under his breath feeling uneasy about how Taehyung pecked the screen of his phone.

Jungkook's brows were knitted due to curiosity and his hands were balled in a fist not liking the mint-hair boy's action.

"Jungkook take a rest now. Everyone was sleeping, you should too." 

A voice and knock from the door suddenly interrupted his nasty thoughts about his dongsaeng.

"Alright, hyung." He soughed looking back to the monitor.

+++

It was Sunday and Taehyung has a date with his boyfriend, Minsoo. His parents know about their relationship and since Taehyung was at the right age, they agreed to them at the same time, but they were still strict. They were aware that he was gay and it was not hard for them to accept his sexuality because they supported him no matter what happened.

He wears a little Nemo printed paneled cardigan, vintage Hollywood converse, and jeans with a white belt. 

He was giggling while looking at himself through the mirror. He was satisfied with his looks.

He heard his phone ding knowing that his boyfriend already messaged him.

"Eomma, Appa I have to go! Minsoo was already waiting outside!" Taehyung said while walking downstairs.

"Okay Taehyung, enjoy your date and have fun." Shin-Hye responded in the kitchen

He leaves the mansion, he waves his hands so Minsoo would notice him.

"Hi, bear! Are you ready?" Minsoo smiled noticing him and his hands make their way to his boyfriend's waist.

"Yes, I'm ready." He responded standing in front of his boyfriend who held his waist.

"I'm glad to hear that, get inside the car. I will bring you to the place that I'm sure you will enjoy." Minsoo pecked his lips and opened the door car for him.

Taehyung giggle and got inside the car with Minsoo's hands above his head making sure he won't bump his head. He followed Taehyung inside the car.

"Let's go." Minsoo uttered starting the car.

+++

Jungkook arrived at their mansion, he hops out of his black Porsche.

"Hi, Appa, good afternoon." Jungkook greeted with a mere smile on his face when he went inside the mansion.

"Good afternoon son, did you eat already?" Seo-Joon responded standing up from his seat to walk in front of Jungkook.

"Yes, dad."

He answered and his eyes went to his eomma who was obviously interrupting them by chopping the chicken.

"That's good." Seo-Joon uttered cutting off the awkward silence.