Chapter 22: Kiss and Sex

Long *ehem* one

-----

Chapter 22: Kiss and Sex

Jungkook doesn't bother speaking, lunging forward to connect their lips, finally, in a heated kiss. Their lips move together for a moment until the older licks along the seam of his lips, tongue working into Taehyung's mouth.

This is the moment Jungkook was waiting for, the mint-haired surrounding him, making it impossible to think of anything but him at this moment.

Taehyung arches into the touch, chest pressing against Jungkook's solid form and tilting his head for a better angle. The older leaves one hand splayed between Taehyung's shoulder blades and trails the other down to grab at the mint-haired boy's ass through the tight fabric of his black slacks.

Jungkook lays him down on the bed, slotting himself between Taehyung's thighs to continue kissing him.

He leans down to drop wet kisses along Taehyung's collarbones. The younger whines when Jungkook's fingers tickle across his ribcage, hands attempting to brush them off.

The long curly-haired boy holds his place, his hands fitted into the divots of Taehyung's ribs, tongue flattening across a perky nipple. Once Taehyung stills with only small breaths in response to Jungkook's tongue, he draws his fingers lightly along Taehyung's sides, just under his ribcage.

The younger boy's body heaves, a high-pitched noise coming out of his mouth. Jungkook trails along with the sensitive parts under Taehyung's ribcage again, lightly caressing his fingers back and forth, making the younger whine and arch his back.

"Hyung" Taehyung gasps.

His hips twitch to Jungkook's touches.

The older mouth moves from Taehyung's nipple to suck a bright red mark in the center of his sternum. His hands slide down to brush gentle circles along with Taehyung's hip bones with his thumbs.

The mint-haired boy's hand reaches down to tangle in the long curly locks at the top of Jungkook's head, unsure whether to pull him up for another kiss or push him farther down. All he knows is he's getting impatient.

The air ghosted over the sensitive skin of his abdomen. Taehyung's body jerks a little before he can control it. Jungkook holds him firmly as he brushes butterfly kisses from Taehyung's belly button down to his belt buckle, just light enough to feel his dongsaeng squirm in his hands.

He presses Taehyung's wriggling hips roughly down into the mattress.

He tugs the mint-haired boy's jeans and briefs down flipping Taehyung onto his stomach. Jungkook pulls Taehyung up by the hips so his ass is raised, soft and bare. The younger tries to push himself up onto his hands but Jungkook reaches forward to smash his face back into the pillow.

Jungkook nudges his knees between Taehyung's to spread his dongsaeng's legs as far as his pants will allow. He clutches Taehyung's ass in both of his hands, massaging and clasping his crotch against him, the shape of his erection prominent even through his sweatpants.

He brings his left hand down on Taehyung, rubbing it in, both savoring in the lingering tingle. Taehyung's ass is bright red, with pale outlines of the older's hands on both cheeks, and Jungkook wants to keep marking him, to leave proof of his love all over the younger's body. He bends over to kiss Taehyung's spine, pressing his hips to Taehyung's.

"Hyungie, please," Taehyung whines, pressing his hips back to meet Jungkook as he grinds weakly against him.

He trails kiss up the younger's back, stopping at the junction of his neck and shoulder to suck another mark into the skin there.