Chapter 14: Meet and Find

Shin-hye was bothered because Marilyn wasn't answering her calls. She was about to meet her up but Marilyn didn't show up to her at their meeting place.

"What she took so long?"

She grumbled, waiting for 2 hours in the restaurant, sitting on the chair wearing a cap to hide her identity.

"Hi, ma'am, are you going to order? This place isn't a waiting area."

A broad-shoulder, handsome waiter suddenly came.

"I don't want to, she's coming here so I won't take too long." She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Our manager told me to shoo a people who used this restaurant as a waiting area without ordering anything. So if you don't want to order, please leave this place." He smiled fluttering his eyes kind of teasing her.

"Ah fine, one ice Americano and red velvet cake." Shin-hye told her orders, sighing in annoyance.

Jin wrote her orders and left her alone.

+++

Meanwhile, in a dark eerie place.

A beaten girl was tied up on a chair, she was scared due to her shaky faint breath but she was still conscious.

"Okay fine, just tell me what you told to Taehyung?" Jungkook uttered, sitting on the desk and playing with his cigarette.

"I-I told you, I-I don't understand what y-you are talking about." She panted heavily.

"I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. If I were you, open your mouth now before I cut your tongue." The long curly-haired boy retorted pressing his cigarette on the ashtray on his right side.

"Juh-just cut my tongue instead. I-I won't tell you anything." Marilyn smirked and glared at him.

She flinched when Jungkook grabbed her jaw, tightening his grip on her cheeks.

"Do you think I can't do that? Don't try me, I was just sparing your life today." Jungkook said sternly pressing the dagger on her lips.

"Wuh-what do you want me to tell you? Y-you already know who's my boss. Wuh-why don't you ask her instead?" She grinned not minding the dagger on her lips.

"I will kill her, I just need clarification from her dog like you. I can pay you twice or thrice of her payment to you." Jungkook said jerking her face away and turning around.

"Whatever I told to your brother, I-I'm sure he realized the truth." Marilyn chuckled.

"Ah, I understand you now. You did brainwash him so well. Yet, I won't let this one pass. You fucking pissed me off."

Suddenly, Jungkook turned around and shot her forehead. He heard his phone ding, he grabbed it from the desk and read it.

Namjoon
Come here, you're brother was outside our house.

+++

"What are you doing here?"

Jungkook asked coming out of his car and seeing the mint-haired boy standing outside of his hyung's house.

Taehyung didn't respond but fidgeted his fingers.

"How did you know this place?" The older asked standing in front of Taehyung.

"Y-you're girlfriend Hyekyung told me this place." The mint-haired boy retorted biting his bottom lip.

Jungkook pushed his hair to the back and held Taehyung's hand.

"Let's go, I'll send you back to the house." He said but the younger jerked off his hand.

"I don't want to, I-I wanna stay with you for a while." Taehyung insisted.

"Do you know what you're doing? They were going to look for you." Jungkook groans.

"They won't look for me, tuh-they are busy arguing." The younger sobbed wiping his tears with his paws.

The long curly-haired boy grumbled under his breath.

"Then what do you want to do? Are you being a rebel?" He asked.

The younger went near to him and hugged him tightly as if his life depend on him.

"L-let me stay with you, hyung. I-I will do anything you want, I-I won't be a bother to you." Taehyung sniffled.

"Ah shit, don't come back here again after this, understand?" Jungkook sighed in defeat and held Taehyung's right arm.

The younger nodded his head and Jungkook dragged him inside the house. He saw 5 guys inside doing their own business.

"Don't mind them." Jungkook said and they went upstairs.

He opened the door of his room and went inside. Taehyung sat down on the bed, roaming his eyes around the room. While Jungkook was doing something in the cabinet.

"Go and change your clothes, then you can take sleep." He said and threw the pair of pajamas on him.

"Duh-don't leave me alone here, hyung." Taehyung said and hold the older's hand.

"Yeah, I won't." Jungkook sighed pulling his hand away and laying down on the bed.

The mint-haired boy sighed knowing that his hyung was still mad at him, and stood up and went inside the bathroom.

Jungkook was using his phone, chatting with his friends not to bother them for a while to not make his dongsaeng feel uncomfortable.

He wasn't surprised when Taehyung crawled on top of him and laid down on his chest.

"You didn't wear the pants." He uttered but his eyes were still focused on the phone.

"They are too big, hyung. Even this cloth and I'm fine with it." The younger replied playing with Jungkook's collar.

He looked up at him but Jungkook wasn't even looking at him.

"Lay down on the bed, we're going to sleep now." He said setting the phone down on top of the drawer.

"No, I'm comfortable here." Taehyung insisted and cuddled with him tightly.

"Taehyung..."

But the beautiful boy snuggled his face into the crook of Jungkook's neck totally ignoring him. The older just sighed in defeat letting the younger lay on top of him.

"Good night hyung, I love you." Taehyung mumbled.

However, he didn't hear any response from the older yet, he can feel that Jungkook was caressing his back. He just bit his bottom lip to suppress the tears to fall in his eyes.