•How you meet•

Mattia:
Mattia is your bully!
You were walking to your next class Vic and her boyfriend were looking at you and making fun of you . "Hey nerd" Vic said.
"What do you want Vic" you said
"I want you to meet my boyfriend" she said. " yo freak I'm mattia way Cooler  then you will ever be" the cutest boy I have ever seen said. " uh hi I'm y/n"

Kairi:
Kairi is the new boy in your high school!
You were sat at your desk  minding your own business then the cutest boy ever walked into your class. "Ahh hello there, what is your name" mrs lander my teacher said. "Uhh my names k-kairi" the 14 year old boy said. "Nice name how about you come sit by" my teacher mrs lander said as she looked around the room to see were he could sit. "How about you sit next to y/n".
Oh god not me. Kairi came and sat next to me. "Uhh hi I'm kairi" " hey I'm y/n"

Alejandro:
You met alejandro late at night when you went to the shop.
It was 11:30 at night and you couldn't go to sleep. And you were really hungry, so you walked down the stairs trying not to wake anyone and went to the kitchen and looked for food. There was no food that you were craving for so you got a jumper on and joggers and walked to the closest shop to we're you live. When you got there you went to go get a chocolate bar. Then you heard the shop door open. And a tall  handsome boy walked in. He came over to we're the chocolate was. "There's so much to choose from" the boy said. " yep" I nervously said back. I went to the till to pay but then the handsome boy put his chocolate down on the till with mine. " I will pay don't worry" " really don't have to I can pay for it myself" I replied with. "It fine don't worry". After he payed for my stuff he walked me home. "Thx" "no problem, hey what's your name?" "Oh my names y/n. What about you" "Alejandro. Here have my snap" Alejandro said. "Thx ale"

Alvaro:
You met alvaro at a your best friends birthday party.
It was my bestfriends party today she was turning 17. When I got there I saw her and hugged her "happy birthday girl" I said. " thx y/n". I walked over to we're the drinks were and got myself a drink.
"Hey I'm alvaro" "hi , my names y/n" I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you y/n" "nice to meet you too. How come I've never seen you around here before?" " because I'm not in your year" "what year are you in ?" " I'm a junior what about you?" "sophomore. And if your older how come you here" "I'm a family friend" "oh ok"