kairi

~Y/n's pov~

Me, Katie, Mattia ,roshaun ,Alejandro, Robert and Alvaro were all going out for something to eat. I was pretty excited because I didn't have to face the person I like. That my friends is kairi cosentino. I have had the biggest crush on him since freshmen year. All the boys and Katie know about my liking for him, but they all promised not to tell him. Kairi wasn't going out with today because he said his mom needed help with things around the house.

In the car with Katie

"Thank god kairi ain't gonna be there today, I can't stand myself being all awkward around him and everyone else" I rant and she sighs. "Y/n, your gonna have to tell him some day" she spoke making me look at her.
"I-I can't stand the fear of him saying 'I don't like you back' or 'ew'". "Well how do you know he's gonna say that, for all we know he could say he likes you back".
I roll my eyes. "Yeah, sure he's gonna like me back, why would a hot boy like me back?" I say leaning against the window.

At the diner

We both get out of the car and head inside the diner. We look left and right to see were the boys were sat. We finally found them sitting in a booth. Mattia waved at us and we walked over there.

"Hey guys" Katie says, as we walk up to them.
As soon at we got to the booth, I saw someone. Someone I didn't want to see. My eyes widened as soon as I saw him.

"Oh uh k-kairi w-what are yo-you doing here?" I stutter. God I hate the stutter I get when I'm nervous.
"Yeah, I thought you had to help your mom with stuff" Katie said.
"My mom got maiya to do it since she New I really wanted to come out with you guys" he explains, while I'm still standing there not knowing what to do.

"Sit down" Robert says moving us. I sat next to Robert, roshaun and Alvaro while Katie sits on the other side with mattia, ale and kairi.

After food

After we ate we were all talking while I just sat there quite not knowing what to do. I was afraid that if I talk I would stutter or I would accidentally say I like kairi.

"Oh my god roshaun you totally like her, like you can't stop talking about her" Katie tells roshaun, I smiled as well until something bad happened, something really bad.

"Yeah, just like y/n likes kairi" mattia said taking a sip of his milkshake and then quickly looking up. I could feel my face becoming red. My eyes widened again. My palms becoming sweaty. My breathing wasn't even. Everyone was looking at me. Katie with her hand over her mouth in shock of what mattia just said. Alvaro, Alejandro, roshaun gasped when he said what he said. Robert looking down at his lap not saying a word, mattia's cheeks went red after re thinking on what he just said and kairi just sitting there looking around and then at me. I looked at everyone in shock and then quickly got up and ran away.

"Y/n I'm sorry it just slipped out" mattia shouted as the bell rang at the top of the door, letting everyone know I left.

I was sitting on a curb with my head in my lap. I was so embarrassed. I was also sad that kairi didn't even make eye contact with me or say anything after mattia said that.

I soon felt a hand in my back. I looked up and saw him. The cute boy that I wish was mine.
"Kairi go back to the others" I tell him and he shakes his head no.
"Are you ok?" He asks.
"Yes I'm totally fine" I say with sarcasm and he just stayed silent.

"Is it true?" He asks making me look at him in the eyes then away again. "Yes, but I understand that you don't like me back and I'm totally fi-" I was cut of with a soft pair of lips on mine, it was kairi's lips. I kissed him back and then he pulled away. I smiled at him.
"Of course I like you" he spoke hugging me.

I quickly jolt up from my bed. It was just a dream. I began crying as all the memories of mine and kairi's came back. I though I had gotten over it, but I guess not. I grab my phone and text Katie.

Katie

Katie....
Katie i has another dream
Katie I miss him
Katie please answer
😭

What's wrong? What happened?

I had another dream Katie about him
I miss him so much😭

I know you do we all do but just remember that he's in a better place

I can't
It's all my fault
If I wasn't yelling at him in the car then he wouldn't of crashed
Katie he's gone
I miss him so much
It should of been me in stead that died
Katie i miss him 😭
I wish he could just come back

Listen I'm coming over ok

it's all my fault
I want him back
Katie I miss him

Hey guys I cried writing the end of this. I hope you like it.