Alejandro

Y/n's pov
I was sitting at my desk doing homework until my phone lit up. It was texts from my best friend emerald.

Texting

Omg y/n guess what!!

What?

There's a party tonight at mattia's house and we're going

No em I don't feel like it

Awww come on please 😢

Noooo

Alejandro will be there 😉😌

Ugh fine but it's not for Alejandro it's for you.

If you say so😂
I'm coming over at 6 ok so be ready by then

Ok bye emerald

Byeeeee y/n

I put my phone back down and close my homework book and get up from the chair. I put my phone on charge and looked at the time. It was 3:30. I grab a towel from a draw in my room and my pajamas and go into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower I put the pajamas on and went back to my room. I dried my hair and curled it. I then put on makeup and checked the time again. It was now 5:45. I quickly get changed and put on some perfume.
(This is what you wear)

After I get changed I hear a knock at my door

After I get changed I hear a knock at my door. I go downstairs to my door and open it. It was emerald.
(This is what she is wearing)

(E- emerald  y- y/n  a-alejandro  m-mattia  k-kairi )E- hey girl you look good are you ready

E- hey girl you look good are you ready.
Y-yeah come on.
We walk out the door and I make sure to lock it. We get into emeralds car and she plays Ariana grande dangerous women. We were just singing to that song until I got a phone call of kairi.
Y-hey turn that down.
I say to emerald and she turns the radio down.
Y-hey kai
K-hey y/n are you coming to the party?
Y-yeah were on our way.
K-ok I was just wondering cuz alejandro keeps asking if your coming or not.

I laugh and blush a little bit.

Y-ok well tell him we're about 6 minutes away
K-will do Bye y/n see you soon
Y- bye kai
I say and hang up the phone.
Y-so Alejandro has been asking if I'm coming or not
E- oh really he might like you!
She  laughs and I look at her.
Y- you and mattia ?
E-what do you mean?
Y- do you like mattia
I smirk and I see her cheeks going red.
Y- aaaa oh my god you do!!!!
E- oh shut up you can't tell him
Y- I won't I promise
I say and I wink and she just laughs and shakes her head.
When we finally get to the party we could see flashing lights coming from inside. We go into the house and the smell of the alcohol,drugs and sweat hits us.
Y-god it smells
E- I know
We then go look for mattia and the boys.
M- no way!
Y-what?
M- I never New you'd be into coming to party's.
E- oh she's not it's just cuz I mentioned that Alejandro was com-
Y- EMERALD
I cut her off and look at her. I then look back at mattia and I see a smirk on Alejandro's face.
M- do you girls want a drink?
E- sure
Y-yeah
M- what do you want?
E- vodka
Y- same please
M- sure thing.
He says and walks to get the drinks. I then look at Alejandro and see that he was looking at me as well. I tuck a peace of hair behind my ear and walk over to kairi.
Y- hey kai
K- hey y/n you good
Y- yeah you
K- yeah I guess this party a bit boring though. Hey have you seen Celia ?
Y- uh who?
K- oh it's this girl I'm talking to, I told her to come to this party and she said she would come.
Y- oh ok well no I haven't see her.
K- ok
Mattia then comes back and hands mine and em's drinks to us.
Y-thanks
I say and take a sip and immediately cough After was but the rest was fine.
About an hour later I was absolutely drunk. I was dancing with emerald and the boys. My mouth started to get dry so I headed to the kitchen to get another drink. The kitchen area was quite. You could barley hear the music. I opened the fridge and grabbed more vodka. As I closed the fridge Alejandro was standing there looking at me.
Y- shit um ale you scared me.
I say as I pour a drink out.
Y- you uhhh want one?
A- no thanks I think I've had enough and I also think you've had enough.
He says and pours the drink down the sink.
Y- uhhhh I don't know who you think you are but.....ummm.....uh....
I try to say but I zone out. I then feel myself going light headed and falling back. Luckily Alejandro caught me. After he caught me I passed out. I then fluttered my eyes. I saw ale. He was putting me down on a bed. I didn't take my hands away from his neck so I pulled him down with me.
A- y/n you Um kinda didn't let go
Y- shhhhhhh I know. Now come lye with me
A- I will lay with you but that's all ok.
Y- what whyyyyyyyyy
A- cuz y/n your drunk and I don't wanna have sex with you if your drunk.
Y- aww ok
I say and my smile goes down.
A- awww don't be upset baby , how about another time
Wait did he just call me baby and say that he would do it with me another time. Aahhhhh
Y- ok...
He then cuddles with me and we go to sleep. May I just point out I have no clue were I am, cuz it don't look like my room.